Hunt for Decepticons Scout Breacher review in brief

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by irvinechan1982, Jun 17, 2010.

1. irvinechan1982

irvinechan1982 Member

Hey, I'm the guy from the Chinese site Actoys.net that posted the Scout Breacher review in brief yesterday. Now I'm bringing up the English version with the foto of face.

I bought this stuff in Canton, China at the price of 20RMB, that's around 3 dollars in US, I don't know if you guys allows talking about price here, so please ignore it, the price in China won't help you.

the vehicle mode is about 4 cm wide. and about the same wide as Bonecrusher as you can see beside it and the robot mode is about 12cm height. the black gun comes off frequently as you transform. It's transfoming is as complex as Deluxe class or even some Voyager class.

The eyes are green and the head is compose of 2 pieces of plastic. The eyes are part of the piece in the rear. so the eyes is surround with black gaps.

Attached Files:

2. Dinobot Snarl

Dinobot Snarl Well-Known Member

Wish they would have left those areas around his face blue... looks great anyway.... 3 dollars... That means the Ebayers are making a fortune!

3. Yaujta

Yaujta Not a Bear TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    The scout class continues to impress with this figure. Definite buy-on-site.
    Seems like Hasbro is really pushing the complexity and detail of the smaller figures of late. No complaints, really.

4. Angelwave

Angelwave Physical Maintenance.....

News Credits:
    I really like his face sculpt.

BTW: I think this might end up in the feedback forum.