Hummer H2 Roadbot out at Korean Retail.

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by TwoKingMick, Sep 16, 2006.

1. TwoKingMick

TwoKingMick Mick

I found the H2 roadbot today, along with the 1:12 scale ford gt. They are both pretty big, and retail here for about $60. So they should be showing up online soon. Before anyone asks, I didn't buy them. That's a little too much cash for me, for what they are.
    The funny thing is, the GT is such a precise copy of mirage, with reversed colours, and yet it's fully lisenced by ford. You would think Hasbro/Takara would have a liget claim to bring to Ford.

2. Napjr

Napjr <b><font color=gold>Mr. Internet</font><br><font c Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Ironically, images of the Ford GT appeared weeks before we saw the first pics of Mirage...

3. godsenddeath

godsenddeath . TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:

It's a bit beside the point... but after VAG repeatedly told Hasbro to take a hike, and with Happywell claiming to have a licensed Lambo, i can't help but wonder if ANY of the Roadbots are licensed at all.

4. Matrix Soul

Matrix Soul Skull 4 reporting in!

News Credits:
    How can it be a precise copy? I thought it was known that the transformation is different between the Roadbot GT and Mirage?

5. TwoKingMick

TwoKingMick Mick

The transformation is certainly different. For one thing, parts of the roadbot pop off. But the final product looks like a 3-up mirage with reversed colours and a dodgy head.