Heavy/Scratch: Humblebee Care Bearformer 4 Autism (wip)

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by encline, Oct 30, 2009.

1. encline

encline customizer of love TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    This is my second piece in my Care Bearformers for Autism!! Just "sketching" this little guy right now. Still gotta paint the body and finish all the fitting and stuff. ALONG WAY TO GO!!! So like Optimistic Prime, I will be building a head around the face. Unlike Prime though, I am leaving the face of the bear exposed.....he reminds me of Bumblebee for some reason:) 

Any ideas are appreciated!!!! Thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

2. thyvipera

thyvipera ThyVipera

these are gonna be awesome man. humblebee is looking great already

3. yourreflection

yourreflection Well-Known Member

You are going insane my friend. How are you going to attach the plastic to the fur?

4. newguy

newguy i

I'm not really sure what to say

5. reluttr

reluttr Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Its actually not as hard as you think :p 

drill a pair of small holes in plastic then stitch it onto the bear to secure.

Also I vote you make 2, name this one Cloud Jumper and the next one humble bee XD

6. Methusalen

Methusalen Not good enough for G1!

News Credits:
    *Hides this one from the wife for fear that she DEMANDS ownership of it.*
    -Actually, while I was *really* impressed by what I saw (and heard from your 'sneak peak video') from the Optimistic Prime, I think Humblebee might win in the 'cuteness' department! I like the fact that you appear to be using a smaller sized bear for Humblebee as well, so Prime & HB are 'in scale'? My only concern (although it might be without merit) would be that you're using different 'designs' of bears... The Optimistic Prime is a fluffy 25th Anniversary bear that has Swarinski (I butchered that name) Crystal eyes & sterling silver details, while HB is one of the smaller beanie-type bears? Which bear are you using for the base 'figure'? If you're going with a yellow bear, than it's gotta be either Funshine (yellow bear w/ smiling tummy symbol) or Birthday Bear (golden yellow w/ cupcake with a lit candle tummy symbol)... D

I know you're aiming to do a 'Bumblebee' figure here, but I can see Cliffjumper quite a bit right now (probably the red plastic car). If you can figure out a way to 'outline' the bear's head & ears, you've pretty much got Cliffjumper's helmet figured out right there!...

Either way, don't mind me if I'm mistaken about the 'vintage' of the bears being used; it's almost 4am and I've been up almost 23 hours now... I need to get some shut-eye! -I know far too much about the different Care Bears than one man needs to know!

7. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Or just 'A1' for short...

That is one slick Bumbl, ah, i mean Humblebee, but he really should be Cliffjumper instead. :D 

Also, if you ever need inspiration for a third, Methusalen's avatar is a good place to start. ;) 

8. lotussouljah

lotussouljah Well-Known Member

Unreal, my girl wakes up as soon as I open this thread, looks over my shoulder, and proceeds to exclaim near my ear, "Oh that is soooo adorable!!!"......
    Thanks buddy, I'll get you for this.......
    Meanwhile.....I concur. It's freaking adorable. Nice work! Wonder what Megahugs would look like now.....

9. plowking

plowking I'm with ErechOveraker. Veteran

News Credits:
    This is too cute Encline!! Can't wait to see them all done man :thumb 

10. fateastray

fateastray AnakRepublikMalukuSelatan

Hah very huggable. I agree, his head has the same shape as Bumblebee in G1. Will you sort of attach little horns to the top of his head?

11. Methusalen

Methusalen Not good enough for G1!

News Credits:
    If your sewing skills are up to the test, why not try to modify the bear's ears to look like BB's horns?

12. KINGBOTZ

KINGBOTZ www.KINGBOTZ.com TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Very unique, there is a lot of potential here! You could even do a jet, a Bearial bot. :thumbs2: 

13. wylungz

wylungz Well-Known Member

lol!

14. encline

News Credits:
    Thanks a lot bro!!!

HAHAH....You know, they say most geniuses are a little insane:) ....I am thinking of mighty putty or that other stuff billy mayes used to sell....HAHA...An epoxy of some sort.

Thst is not a bad idea..... CLOUD JUMPER!!!!!! HAHAHA..THAT IS AWESOME..I am going to have to get all of you guys to join in and make some!!!!

WOW.... does your wife know this much about transformers? hahaha.... I used the different style and "scales" on purpose. I will be dying the fur on Prime so I needed white. The crystals will actually look cool with the blue candy over them...And yes, I thought he looked like BB in the head shape as well. It is funshine.... The plastic is red, but once it is yellow it will look better!!!!!! Keep the info coming bro... Appreciate it.

Thanks. I now..the red...he would need to look a little meaner...maybe grumpy bear.. and yeah,, that smurfumis prime creeps me out...

HAHAHH He will just get more adorable:) ....MEGAHUGS....I have something cooking up!!!

Thanks bro...BB has always been the cute one....

Yup...Around the ears somehow. Not sure till I get there.

I have thought about it....but NO skills with the needle and thread.

Thank you....Man....BEARIAL BOT!!!! I love the ideas all you guys are giving!!!!
    :lol 

15. GerardusMaximus

GerardusMaximus Deceptocreep

Hi Encline so nice to know you support the cause for Autism! My 6 year Son is autistic, So I share the same stand. Thanks for being a supporter... And that is one cute bear!

16. spoonman

spoonman Kitbasher extrordinaire!

These just plain rock! And I really think you're on to something here dude. I can see these on shelves everywhere!

17. encline

News Credits:
    Thanks a lot for the support!! I can't wait to get back onto these guys in December!!! Wow, I am still amazed at how many are affected by autism..I am glad to help and look forward to the auctions raising a ton of money!!!

Thank you man!!!! You know, I think they are cooler that a transforming Mickey:) haha