humans,who did you hate in the 2 movies?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Crazy Ramjetty, Apr 11, 2010.

1. Crazy Ramjetty

Crazy Ramjetty marvel's got it good

I pretty much hated all of them except bobby bolivia, secretary of defense, sam's parents, glen, sam's astronomy teacher and tom benacheck (don't think I spelled his last name right)

2. AMG

AMG Old School

To be honest the only human character I don't mind watching is Simmons. Everyone else is just there. I don't hate anyone in particular.

3. daitarn red

daitarn red bionic hero

I hate sod guy and he is so appyoing in tf2 movie

4. AniProwl

AniProwl Banned

News Credits:
    The only normal human in these films is Lennox so I like him the most.

5. RipCurl

RipCurl I just can't get enough!

News Credits:
    Lennox and Epps were the only ones i really liked . I liked maggie and glenn too . Thats all

6. silverbolt00

silverbolt00 Autobot

News Credits:
    I don't hate any of them really, i think they all fill a roll i suppose although there needs to be more ROBOTS than humans .... it is Transformers after all, but then i guess the fact that we don't have as many robots is the budget. Robots in disguise are obviously more expensive than putting more human characters in there.

7. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

I like Sam, Lennox and Epps. Although sometimes we get a little too much of Sam. Oh and I loved Deep Roy's character, but that's because he's such a cool guy.

I wouldn't classify it as hate but I really didn't enjoy Mikaela because of the bad acting. Glen Whitmann because he was too much of a fat guy stereotype. Agent Simmons was just a bit too over the top for me and my gods I could have lived without his underwear in the second film. Ouch and Leo Spitz in the second film was such an annoying character.

Hate would have to go toward the guy with the bad teeth in the deli. Just took stereotypes too far.

8. smkspy

smkspy is one nice fucking kitty

I don't hate any of them, but I am extremely annoyed by Leo.

9. 03Mach1

03Mach1 Reason Has No Voice

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Am I the only one who felt like HAL was asking our opinion?

10. springerbee

springerbee Well-Known Member

I don't really hate any of them, but I'd say my least favorite is Mikaela. The ones I like the most are Simmons, Epps and Lennox, and Glen.

11. Tyrannosaur

Tyrannosaur 100% Sarcastic Saurian

I'm sorry dave, I do not understand your question.

:lol  I think the OP was refering to the human characters in the movie, not us ;) 

Actually no really. I felt some characters weren't really neccessary such as Leo but no none of them annoyed me in any way.

I think all the actors in the movie did a good performance. Megan Fox is becoming a better actress herself by each movie she stars in, Shia Labeouf has pretty much done a good performance in both films (The film Holes remains my favorite performance by him.) not top notch to be recognized as a classic, but their performances are good enough to be believable.

12. Roadtrack

Roadtrack Well-Known Member

I hate Glen, Maggie, the secretary of defence, Sam's parents

13. S.A.A.M.

S.A.A.M. Beta-Maximus

I hate Leo. Probably would've still hated him if he was playd by Jonah Hill, and I like Jonah Hill.

Favorite human is Banacheck. Seriously. Don't know why. Like his name, perhaps?

14. Jetstorm

Jetstorm Wielder of the Keyblade

Actually, I don't really hate any of the human characters. In fact, I think part of the reason I like Michael Bay's movies so much is because I like the human characters in them.

I always say the main reason I can't stand the Unicron Trilogy is because of the obnoxious humans, so fortunately they're awesome in the movies :thumbs2: 

15. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Couldn't stand Leo, Simmons was too hokey for my liking (let's not even go into the underwear fiasco) and Mikaela doesn't do anything for me. I despised the astronomy teacher, too, as I personally know and hate several people like him.

The military guys were great, as was Sector Seven's Tom Banacheck. And I'm one of those people who liked Maggie.

16. Alexander Quinn

Alexander Quinn Well-Known Member

I don't "hate" Leo, but I hope to the gods his character is played down in the next movie. The guy just acts too much like a squirell on crack.

Simmons, also, needs to either be toned way down to the point of him not getting half-naked or completely left out of the next movie.

Not really too keen on Epps either. I just got real annoyed with how he kept referring to Sam as "some kid" in ROTF. Sam might not be a badass soldier, but as a teenager he had to stand toe-to-toe against alien robots trying to kill his ass, and even though he's a bit spaz-y, I think he deserves some respect for that.

I wouldn't mind seeing more of Maggie and Glen. They were okay, again, in small doses.

Sam's dad is cool, and his mom is okay, s'long as she stays away from the ridiculously fast-acting super stoner brownies.

I really like Lennox. He seems to be the only really normal person in the film. Probably because he's the only competant actor in the franchise.

Sam and Mikalea are fine. Shia the Beef always makes me laugh, and Megan Fox is just nice to look at.

17. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

My least favorite human character is that jerk Galloway from ROTF.

18. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    Effing hate Leo. That's the only one I hate.

19. Obsidian X

Obsidian X Dork of the moon

Leo.
    I don't really like most of the others either but Leo.. Yeah, I'd say I hate him.

20. Galaxy Convoy

Galaxy Convoy Well-Known Member

Sam's mom. Could've done without the masturbation talk and the mary jane brownies scenes.