Humans versus Decepticons; How would you win the battle!

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by Flashdisk, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Flashdisk

Flashdisk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I remember during Darkness Rising when Fowler offered to "wake up the Pentagon". But Optimus refused since it would cost too many lives. But what if there was no other choice?

Let's say in Transformers Prime, the autobots lose.

Megatron now runs lose, hording as much energon as he can. Attempting to find ways to raise an army to try to destroy the earth; just like he did during Darkness Rising. He is also in search for various Cybertronian artifacts that can give him massive advantages. And even Trypticon is returning.

There is rogue Starstream and the potential dangers of his schemes coming to fruition.

MECH continues in its wish to bring all people under their regime.

Decepticons are slowly coming to earth. And they're coming with more advanced and more powerful weaponry.

Then there's the chance of beings like Unicron & the Quintesson's coming.

Earth is in peril. You being a respected general is empowered by the various world leaders to unite all of earth's forces to defeat the Decepticons once and for all and keep the earth safe from any and all alien invaders that dare venture into our solar system.

What would you do? Think Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri, StarCraft and all those other strategy based games. How can you use our current technologies to defeat the Cybertronians.

What would you do to save mankind and secure its place in the galaxy & universe! Can you do what Optimus and the other Autobots have been able to do and more? How would you defeat the Decepticons without the autobots?

2. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    Make a superhero team and do a Batman when most decepticons are dead.

3. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    With the almighty sabot rounds!

4. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    "Hey, Megatron, don't tell anyone you heard it from me but I heard Airachnid saying some really bad things about your mom and..."

Repeat until ARE ALL DEAD.

5. The F.N.G.

The F.N.G. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Operation: Breakdown had MECH soldiers using prolonged fire to bring Bulkhead and Breakdown to their knees. They were also using what appeared to be standard assault rifles, showing that, given enough firepower, human forces could take down a Cybertronian. Bring in the high explosives and heavy artillery, and the army could very well pose a significant threat to the Decepticons.

6. Flashdisk

Flashdisk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hmmm..

For now this is what I can think of.

First I'd salvage what I can from the autobots and decepticons; their previous battles etc. Anything I can use to advance human technology to catch up with theirs. Creatures such as the screaplets and diseases like the Cybonic plague might be useful. The cybonic plague can be modified. The ground bridge and their tracking technologies would be needed as well.

I wonder, in regards to energon; I may end up adopting a scorched earth strategy. If I can't have human armed forces using the energon, then better not let the Decepticons have it at all. Blow them up, or place booby traps all along those places. The loss of energon may help slow down Megatron's war machine.

Then maybe continue to harass their forces. And always attempt to steal more technology from them. Salvage what's left of their drones. Steal their artifacts. Long ranged snipers with armour piercing rounds would probably work well with the drones. Rocket propelled grenades, and armoured vehicles might work to distract the drones and Decepticons enough for a clear shot.

In regards to Mech, maybe making a deal with them to gain their technology would be the best strategy. A risky, but good strategy may be to promise them a position of influence and carefully watch them. Maybe they'd want to destroy the Decepticons first before attacking their fellow humans.

If I can muster enough forces, I'd try to lure Megatron away from his ship. Then attack the ship, attempting destroy its propulsion and drop it from the sky. With earth's fighter jets and various military choppers, it might work. Guided cruise missiles, rockets and artillery fire may help break that ship of theirs. This, in addition to sidewinder missiles form fighter planes and gunships that can get through the ships defenses. The loss of his ship could cripple Megatron's mobility and take away his resources.

The problem though is how to keep it from trying to escape into space.

7. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!

I win. :) 

8. ArtistOfWar59

ArtistOfWar59 Stunticon

I'd say, "You know what, screw it." I'd go to their base, and ask them to make me a Decepticon Transformer. If they couldn't do it, I'll tell them all they want to know, and watch you all burn. Then I'd chill with Soundwave.

9. megapork

megapork Cheese

You Just Won The Thread.

10. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Airachnid seemed to be shrugging off the bullets from the helicopters like they were just annoying and it seems like MECH has to catch bots kind of off guard so I'd say the chances don't look very good for the humans.

The Decepticons aren't totally immune to human weapons like they were in Animated but they aren't drop dead because a human has a board with a nail in it like the movies were either.

11. Snark

Snark Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'd take a page off the Bay movies and shoot Cons in the dick. Always works.

12. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:

I would hope it would be the decepticons.

13. LesterX

LesterX Banned

Drop Parachutes and cables on them!! :ev: 

14. Ratchets Hatch

Ratchets Hatch Medic

News Credits:
    Lure them all to Antarctica and nuke 'em.

[​IMG]

15. Skottech

Skottech Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    make powerline "traps" then shell them with ordinance

from episode 7 "Scrapheap"

Arcee:...remember when we first arrived on Earth & Bulkhead walked into those powerlines. *chuckles* Who knew he could dance like that

16. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Call Michael Bay.
    :bay 
    Boom Dead Decepticons.

17. StarryAqua

StarryAqua Former fandom follower

News Credits:
    If it's just solely humans against a brigade of Cons, then yeah, we seem pretty f*cked.

--Dark Energon being used to re-animate the dead. How the hell would you kill a horde of giant zombies!?

DEAD

--Bullets do nothing. Maybe MECH could lend a hand. But enough weapons for the entire human race? I doubt it.

DEAD

--Hell, even Airachnid, who can supposedly wipe out entire species, may just have to flip a switch.

DEAD

I'm not saying humans are weak. I'm just saying a little help against giant robots would be nice XD

18. SparkamusPrime

SparkamusPrime Shark

I would deploy long range artillery and use such means as mines and rigged parts of the environment. Once a 'Con trips a switch or enters a firing zone, bombard with artillery and strikes until the entire area is nothing but a crater. I think mortars with speciality rounds may be effective, since I don't think I've ever seen Transformers from the more recent universes utilize long ranged, out of sight, methods.

Aerial 'cons and troops would need to be dealt with via unconventional means. Probably point blank rocket barrages, self-destructing drones (AKA piloted missiles), and perhaps some sort of ordinance that fills the air with hundreds of small target seeking missiles. They can move, but when presented with such a blanket of anti-air and homing missiles that the sky may be nothing but a black rug, we can overpower them.

If the ship, or carriers show up. That's where the world combined nuclear arsenals could come in handy. We may make parts of the world uninhabitable, but I feel like we could certainly make Bay proud with how much of Earth we can safely detonate.

19. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    I would call in the Juggernaught, bitch!

20. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

EMP bombs over their main bases of operations. Once they have all been knocked out by the EMP (or at least partially disabled), use any weaponry we can find that won't cause much collateral damage. Also, try to close off any sources of Energon and have them heavily defended and guarded by EMP traps.