Humans in Cyberverse.

Discussion in 'Transformers Cyberverse and Cartoon Discussion' started by bigfootRULES, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Red Arrow

Red Arrow Member

YouTube:
    Then why did the Allspark have to land on Earth? :rolleyes: 

I hope they are eventually allowed to add humans, even if it is just for a few episodes.

2. MetalkingRazor

MetalkingRazor Well-Known Member

I don’t mind not seeing any humans yet. I do wonder if there will never be human characters on this show or if human characters will be introduced at a certain point. With all of the fighting going on, you would think people would have noticed all of the noise.

If there’s going to be no human characters, there needs to be more time spent off Earth in addition to on Earth. Exploring how the bots and cons lived on Cybertron and exploring other worlds like Velocitron are among the positives for Cyberverse.

3. Stormragetron

Stormragetron Well-Known Member

if only hasbro had requested this for some of the movies ;) 

• Like Like x 1
  4. maurice

maurice Well-Known Member

He's not evil though.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Maximus Danz

Maximus Danz KABLAMO!!!

Ebay:
    Thats why i said evil but not really

• Like Like x 1
  6. maurice

If you wanna compare Bumblebee and Windblade are evil.

7. Lovecraft

Lovecraft Indie Musician, Scumbag Jesus

No, they aren't. They're on the run for their life from an imperial force hellbent on the total annihilation of them, their comrades, and their way of life. Why have I seen this sentiment more than once? The Decepticons have been the aggressors in every encounter they've had with Bee and Blade.

Slipstream and co are humanized a little more having them be underdog goons in the Decepticon hierarchy and subject to abuse from high command. I also liked Acid Storm and Thundercracker's hesitance to willfully fry WB's circuits in e14 and Slipstream's clear shock at Shockwave's "exterminate all organic life" plan. But all this proves is even though Windblade and Bee are top teir Autobot officers and kick these losers ass all the time, these losers are still on the evil side.

The Autobots by contrast are shown to drop everything to save Earth, even though Bee and Blade are hardly attached at this point. To save innocent lives. The Autobots went into stasis on the Ark instead of harvesting Energon to what? To save innocent lives that would be put at risk if their sustenance was appropriated.

Optimus believes in change through peace, dialogue, and reform. Megatron believes in change through war, peace through tyranny.

That being said I feel like they're humanizing the seekers on purpose, maybe for some kinda redemption arc. Thundercracker deserves a dog somehow.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2019
  8. maurice

The Autobot hierarchy is all about hurting others and feeling good about it, just pure evil.

Yeah, what shockwave did was messed up. And really didn't make sense plot-wise. but he was the only one wanting it as 1 person specific and probably sees it the same way as how humans swat a wasp or something. which I don't see you stand up against either.

However what Optimus did to Cybertron is as bad if not worse then that. Besides that, he doesn't believe in peace. He's one of the most violent people. and attacked 2 guards because they were guarding a private place. he had no right to go there but still attacked them.

I've seen Bumblebee multiple times be the first aggressor, I mean just look how much he hurt Shadow striker and was proud of it.

The way you talk about them is disgusting. They are the underdogs and deserve to win. They are the good guys here. they aren't goons, they are just young soldiers trying to protect each other and fight against evil. Without even wanting to hurt others. They aren't losers. Windblade and Bumblebee are the losers. And luckily Seekers are getting better and fighting these bad guys. Who also oppress them. Windblade and Bumblebee are really the evil ones here who enjoy hurting others and don't care. Autobots are pretty bad too.

Then you have Grimlock who just rips apart those small robot things that only were running away from him, or wanted to shoot an unarmed Shadow striker. And one like others enjoys hurting others. And discriminate against a group. In this case the Seekers, just like Windblade.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2019
  9. Red Arrow

Red Arrow Member

YouTube:
    Optimus didn't know, and from the moment he did, he launched the Ark to search for the Allspark. Optimus never wanted to destroy a planet, unlike Shockwave.

You must have missed the end of the episode The Journey, if you think that Optimus Prime is bad.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2019
  10. maurice

He knew, Windblade even told him as he was about to do it. I have seen the episodes. And you must have missed that part if you think he isn't bad. And that he randomly assaulted 2 guards because he wanted in a private area says enough too.

11. BigRed

BigRed Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Optimus knew sending the Allspark away was dangerous, but he also knew Megatron's plan for it was to corrupt it and use it to birth an army of followers for his cause and then destroy all Autobots and win the war. He was going to use it to taint the future of Cybertron to great a nation of an army. You'd be insane to claim that is not far more evil than Optimus taking a harsh measure.

Also that guard swung first, Optimus was reacting to an initial violence. He was not the igniter of the fight.

12. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 No officer, it's "Hi, how are you?" Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Getting a little off topic here, folks. And no more nazi talk, please.