Human friendly form of Energon

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Worlder, Aug 27, 2011.

1. Worlder

Worlder Well-Known Member

(Topic Change) Energon Profiliation

With the limited test productions of synthetic energon in recent episodes...

Do you think it will pave the way for human friendly versions of energon to come around in this series?

If it ever comes up I'd say it was the work of MECH. Painful experimentation is bound to occur.

2. Evil'Con

Evil'Con Genericon

News Credits:
    No.Why they would do that ?

3. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout Hammer of the Gunplas

I think Fowler's capture and subsequent torture at the hands of Starscream was kind of a big hint that the answer to this question is NO. Screamer uses and Energon stick-thing-prod, and it clearly had a VERY bad effect on Fowler. Sreamer even goes so far as to say "As I thought, humans and Energon don't mix."

4. lordjimmybob

lordjimmybob Well-Known Member

What purpose do you think it would serve? Like performance inhancers, human transformers, medicine, pure energy rations, skin care lotion or simply used on human tech?

5. The F.N.G.

The F.N.G. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    As has been said, human nervous systems and Energon don't mix. We saw that with Fowler in Darkness Rising part 3 and with
    Raf
    in One Shall Fall.

The only way I can see Energon being "human-friendly" is in its natural crystal form, for much the same reasons as in Beast Wars: It was seeded here long ago, and we developed a natural immunity to its radiation as we evolved. It's just not as strong this time around.

6. Worlder

Worlder Well-Known Member

Very well.

I don't want to make yet another thread so I changed the topic.

Now the new topic is...

Do you think some unwitting energy tycoon might acquire the formula for synthetic energon?

Then start producing it for profit but becomes the prime target of every faction in the series.

7. Grimwing

Grimwing Scientist Supreme

News Credits:
    A cure to humans shocked with dark energon. If the decepticons start going on the offensive powered by large amounts of it. That's a serious issue. And given the scarcity of real energon to treat it. Syth Energon, would be the only thing the Autobots could distribute to help the human population.

If Mechs project is cybertronian Human Augmentation though. A Human linked and Supported though a Transformer body. Then they may need a form of Energon. Eluding to Nebulan Technology. Even Transtectors.

Though given how much screen time was given to Rafs recovery through the energon transfusion. I hope that process actually may have reprecussions in later episodes. One thought is that it may imprint raf with Cybertronian abilitys. So he can now read the alien math and hack terminals belonging to Humans and Decepticons.

This could also give us a Soundwave and Raf episode.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2011
  8. Greyley

Greyley Well-Known Member

Energon is probably in the same category as something like gasoline; we can use it in machinery and harness its energy, but we'll never be able to drink it or put it in our bloodstream because it's so toxic to most living organisms.

It could happen. I think this guy would be in major trouble when the TFs find out, but I don't see any reason why human scientists couldn't figure out the synthetic formula, assuming that the raw ingredients exist on Earth.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2011
  9. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I could see them trying to use energon for the machine they'll build based on cybertronian tech.

10. ngnikolaos

ngnikolaos Well-Known Member

I see MECH achieving this goal.

11. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    The latter specifically was Dark Energon, then ol' fashioned Energon helped cancel each other out. But possibly we can make a new synthesized Energon that could be a performance enchancer, or we can use it in our tech.

12. Shatterpoint

Shatterpoint Neato

News Credits:
    Can't see it getting human friendly.

But I can see it getting even more dangerous, like uranium-enritched energon.

Call it Nucleon.

13. Flashdisk

Flashdisk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'd hope so. There's no telling what humans can use energon for and what it does to the human body. Could there be some medical benefits to energon? Can it be converted by the human body into something to enhance itself? There seems to be a lot of forms energon can take, and at least a couple of types of energon we know about. Maybe at least one of these would be safe or safer for human use. Who knows.

I was thinking, maybe there's a form of energon, derived from fighting dark energon and normal energon. Maybe that energon would make energon safe for human use.

Do you think this energon can give human powers, the same way element zero can produce human biotics in mass effect?

14. Spunky

Spunky Well-Known Member

Likewise, what we consume may be very toxic to Transformers. The food we eat powers us but could seriously harm or kill a Transformer. If a Transformer ingested soda, it may be a poison to them. Having suger and the organic chemicals found in soda, or even water itself, enter their Energon bloodstreams and their equivalent of cells could be fatal to them much like gasoline would be fatal to us. Even the stuff we breath, oxygen, is really VERY poisonous and dangerous. Earth's first organisms did not utilize oxygen because there wasn't any in the atmosphere. Over time, photosythesis created a very dangerous situation: an atmosphere full of oxygen which was very poisonous to the life of that time. Many lifeforms died and it took a long time for new ones to evolve and be able to utilize the gas for energy.

15. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    makes me wonder what Energon would taste like...

16. meirelle

meirelle Sea of Shelfwarmers

I always imagined energon tasting somewhat like liquid Pixy Stix.