Human Features

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Bumblebee765, Jan 1, 2012.

1. Bumblebee765

Bumblebee765 Wrecker

News Credits:
    We all know certain Cybertronians have human-like features. Sentinel Prime's beard, Ironhide's nose, and others, even though they don't need them. Well, I have come up with an answer as to why this is:
    The AllSpark is supposed to be at least semi-sentient, right? What if it had observed Earth, and humans, before creating Cybertron and its inhabitants? Maybe the AllSpark made Cybertronians have beards, even though they don't need them because it wanted them to be more like humans. That would explain the noses, beards, eyebrows, and any other human-like features on any Cybertronian.

I have a feeling that this will get shot down pretty quickly, but who knows!

2. Prime17

Prime17 Seeker

News Credits:
    The reason they have hair and beards and stuff is because they are robotic organisms. Unlike in G1 where they are pretty much robots, the movies have them as actually organic in some ways.

3. Bumblebee765

Bumblebee765 Wrecker

News Credits:
    Really? Is that official? If it is then I'm sorry for posting this thread...

4. Russian fan

Russian fan Proud Autobot Ally TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    They are much older than us! When the Fallen arrived on Earth to build Harvester, on Cybertron Energon was not enough! The people walked into the skins in that time... Does this mean that what we were created in THEIR image and likeness, and not vice versa...?

5. Chopperface

Chopperface Holtzmanned

News Credits:
    The only organic feature that irks me was Que's hair. Jetfire, Sentinel, and the Dreads were just fine with metal hair and bears and dreadlocks, but Que is just freaky looking. Brains applies here as well, despite both being likable characters.

6. Bumblebee765

Bumblebee765 Wrecker

News Credits:
    I was worried that someone would point this out. All I will say is, until we have official dates of when the Cybertronians were created I will stick with my theory. How do we know that Cybertron and Cybertronians came first? We don't.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2012
  7. FeelingLuckyPnk

FeelingLuckyPnk Decepticon Punks!

Dude...

8. Ratchets Hatch

Ratchets Hatch Explosions?

News Credits:
    I'm guessing Transformers blink to keep their optics free of dirt and moisture, like windshield wipers.

9. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP AKA Beve Stuscemi

News Credits:
    The movie transformers are much more mechanical creatures than just "beep-boop I am robot feed me oil." They grow, they age, they change in more than just the obvious way.

10. NEST SOLDIER

NEST SOLDIER IRONHIDE'S DRIVER

This, and also the fact that they are living organisms, as was previously pointed out already. They may have certain features, characteristics, ext. that we find similar, but to say that we were created in their image is ridiculous.

These things are not God, they're a fictional character. Let's not get carried away here.

11. Hellscream15

Hellscream15 Hi... Bl

WhelljaQ and Brains's hair where wires.

12. Bumblebee765

Bumblebee765 Wrecker

News Credits:
    Okay, that's actually a mistype on my part, I'm sorry. I meant to say, "How do we know they (meaning Cybertronians) came first." I'm trying to say that they were created in our image. Sorry about that misunderstanding... I'll go fix it now...

13. decepticreep312

decepticreep312 Well-Known Member

They are giant robotic ORGANISMS. They are more than just machines, they are living machines.

14. Bumblebee765

Bumblebee765 Wrecker

News Credits:
    Wow, I can't believe I didn't think of that! So now I can take blinking out of the first post...

15. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    THIS.

And also this. Sure, they were the closest thing to resembling human hair, but Que's "hair" - in my opinion - were fibre-optic-cable-dealios; definitely not human hair. Brains' "hair", well, I can picture in my mind what it is, but I can't put it in words. And since it's constantly smoking, it's safe to say it isn't human hair either.

16. GFH

GFH The G Squad

News Credits:
    Really? I always thought he looked kinda like a big dog. Like a mastiff or something...