human characters?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by SideSwipe82, May 24, 2006.

1. SideSwipe82

SideSwipe82 Well-Known Member

Hey.. Just wondering..
    Is the movie getting bombarded with known actors?... Will it be a disaster if there's too many humans in the movie?....It seems like an actor is added to the movie every week.

2. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Your opinion was noted. Now get lost. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Maybe, maybe not. My thoughts are that most of the humans are probably only going to get minimal screentime... with the exception of those characters that are pivitol to the advancement of the story for the TF characters. IE: "Spike" and Mikaela (or whatever her name is). One thing I find is funny is that alot of people are freakin' out about Bernie Mac being in the movie (which I don't personally understand, because I've always enjoyed the man's humor), but he's cast as a used-car salesman and probably only shows up to for the scene in which "Spike" buys his car. The military character will probably show up from time to time (those that don't die at the hands of Scorponok :ev:  ) as it was said early on that the military will probably aid the Autobots against the Decepticons at some point. I assume that "Spike's" dad will probably show up here and there too, but it's unknown yet how big a role he'll have in the movie after he helps "Spike" buy Bumblebee.

3. SideSwipe82

SideSwipe82 Well-Known Member

I do understand.. I absolutely know that spike, his dad, the girl, and an evil human scientist(?) will probably be the main human charaters thoughout the movie... From previous experiences with movies that had numerous well known/known characters tend to bring alot of problem..(ie. screentime for each).... Hopefully some of the characters that only have short or minimum screentime will return in part 2? or 3? with longer screen times... therefore will be balanced out.
    With that in mind, the same theory goes for TFs that only show up for a few second in the first movie, then return for being main characters in the 2nd or third part...

4. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Arise Rodimus Prime

News Credits:
    as long as they don't put in the kids from armada i will be happy :thumb 

5. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Your opinion was noted. Now get lost. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    You do make an excellent point there. I guess we'll really just have to wait and see when the movie comes out. Personally I'm hoping that it's all balanced properly myself.

And as ILD said... as long as the Armada kids don't show up again I think the world will breath just a bit easier... until Kicker is dead at the bottom of a lake at least. :lol