Human Alliance

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by RyanGabriel, Apr 15, 2012.

1. RyanGabriel

RyanGabriel Well-Known Member

Hi fellow TF fans, just want to ask some help regarding the HA line.

I just want to ask how many have been released and if possible can you name them please, any picture is a big help.

Thanks in advance for the help.

2. Joalro

Joalro Well-Known Member

Upon a quick google search...

[​IMG]

Those are the original HA figures from the ROTF line. They are Bumblebee, Sideswipe, Skids, Mudflap, Barricade, and Jazz.

After that was another bumblebee (yay) Shadow Strike Sideswipe:
    [​IMG]

Black Bumblebee:
    [​IMG]

Black Skidz:
    [​IMG]

Roadbuster:
    [​IMG]

Leadfoot:
    [​IMG]

Soundwave (unreleased in North America):
    [​IMG]

3. Fallout

Fallout Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    there's also quite a few HA basics (like scouts with an added human figure) and DOTM soundwave but he wasn't released in the US. ROTF scout brimstone and DOTM leader ironhide are in scale with HA's, too.

4. RyanGabriel

Thanks guys, I think I'll be hunting a lot of this. I guess Bee is the easiest to get among them.

5. Joalro

Joalro Well-Known Member

Actually, like all Bumbebees, he was short packed. Ebay only has one or two, and they go for hundreds of dollars.

6. RyanGabriel

Just wondering for those who got them. How are them quality wise? Any opinions on them? thanks

7. Fallout

Fallout Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i don't own any, but i've heard nothing but praise for them aside from leadfoot being unweaponized and a bad bot mod and soundwave's bot mode being short. other than that they're great.

8. Joalro

Joalro Well-Known Member

As a line, they are top notch. Probably the best line to come out of the movies.

However, due to the nature of Hasbro, Bumblebee molds get outdated quickly. After HA Bumblebee came Battle Blades Bumblebee which, aside from the interior of HA, was just a better representation of him. This makes Human Alliance Bumblebee look a bit primitive by comparison. Sideswipe has a terrible backpack, but a fantastic vehicle mode. The rest of them are great though. Jazz is the highlight of the line though. Definitely a must.

Personally i was a bit disappointed with the DOTM molds. I don't think I really dug the character designs much.

9. RyanGabriel

I'll check them out, Im guessing some of them will cost a fortune. For sure the older ones are most expensive.

10. Cortexitron

Cortexitron Alternate Reality Patrol

I have a few, and I quite like them. Quality is as good as you would ecpect from Hasbro. Nice alt modes, and pretty accurate bot modes too. Jazz is by far my favorite, but BB is pretty good. I also have the Wreckers, but I had hoped they would have released a HA Topspin.

11. brr-icy

brr-icy G1 Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    ha mudflap, barricade, and soundwave will set you back a bit, they're the only movie toys i have anymore, along with leader prime, sentinel, starscream, jetfire, and ironhide

12. NEST SOLDIER

NEST SOLDIER IRONHIDE'S DRIVER

I have the first Bee as well as Jazz, Roadbuster, and the DOTM Autobot Alliance Sideswipe. I have to say that I really like the new Sideswipe paint apps now that I own him. As others have stated though, Jazz is a must.

His robot mode is awesome, however his alt mode is a bit large for a solstice. The basic HA line from DOTM has some interesting figures as well, especially Sandstorm.

Attached Files:

13. RyanGabriel

Thanks for the input guys. I'll be hunting them down as soon I complete TFC Hercules. I'll go after the hard ones to find I guess.

14. Boy Blunder

Boy Blunder Hasbrown'd

If you want to grab one for cheap, trawl the local Targets in your area. The Human Alliance Leadfoot is stacking up in the discount section, and many stores have reduced it to about $9. He's not the best figure in the line, but he's got charm, and it's hard to dislike the pack-in Steeljaw.

Also, check any Marshalls/Ross/TJMaxx/Five Below/Tuesday Morning stores nearby. Until recently, they had plentiful amounts of Jazz and Skids, and now they're stocking up pretty well on Black Bumblebee and Roadbuster. And keep an eye open at Walmarts, too; a local one had a clearanced Skids until about a week ago.

If you plan on getting the HA Basics, definitely check the discount stores I listed above. I've seen pretty much all of them at Ross or TJMaxx around here, for very reasonable prices.

Either way, happy hunting! The HA line is hit-and-miss, but overall pretty satisfying.

15. optimusfan

optimusfan Kill your heroes Administrator

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    HA Bumblebee and Jazz are absolutely fantastic figures. Some of the best movie figures released. The twins are also very nice if you don't mind the designs, and Barricade is pretty solid as well.

16. CVprowl

CVprowl FREEDOM FIGHTER

barricade and jazz are the best. start there. the mudflap is overpriced because he was hard to find. wait for a good deal on him.

17. videriant

videriant Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    1a) ROTF Bumblebee 1st Release (Sam with Black Shirt)
    1b) HFTD Bumblebee 2nd Release (Sam with White Shirt)
    2) DOTM Black Bumblebee (Sam with Black Shirt)
    There is a Kmart exclusives Bumblebee but it's actually the deluxe with a HA scout.

3) ROTF Sideswipe (Sergeant Epps)
    4) Black Sideswipe (Mikelea with pontyail)
    5) DOTM Grey Sideswipe with Black stripes - Kmart Exclusive (Sergeant Chaos, HA Icepick)

6) ROTF Skids (Red Arcee, Mikelea)
    7) DOTM Black Skids (Purple Elita-One, Sergent Epps)

8) ROTF Mudflap (this one was at the end of line of the 1st release, a bunch did show up at TJMaxx later but not much so he still commands almost $80)

9) ROTF Barricade (Frenzy) - for some reason he's in the $100's

10) HFTD Jazz (Captain Lennox, bike that turns into gun) - the best one by far and still reasonable priced

11) DOTM Roadbuster (Sergeant Recon)

12) DOTM Leadfoot, Target exclusive with Target logo (Sergeant Detour, Steeljaw dog that kinda turns into gun)
    13) DOTM Leadfoot, Asian release with no log0 (Sergeant Detour, Steeljaw dog that kinda turns into gun)

14) DOTM Soundwave (Gould, Laserbeak) - didn't hit the US. The Hasbro Asian and Takara ones are the same so go for the cheapest you can find

Last edited: Apr 15, 2012
  18. Joalro

Joalro Well-Known Member

Lame. I don't think this even hit Canada, not as far as I know. He was the one DOTM figure i was actually interested. Mostly cause of Steeljaw. Though I guess I can't complain. Leadfoot vs FE Prime and Bulkhead, It's worth the trade off.

19. Timesynch

Timesynch Go For Broke! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    HA Barricade and Soundwave are absolutely fantastic and are my personal favorites. Jazz is very cool too (he's the best and most accurate representation of the character), and looks great next to DA-28 Striker Optimus Prime and Leader Ironhide. For the HA Basics, I really dig Tailpipe, though he screams Con more than Bot to me (with his dark colors and claws; I have Frenzy tooling around on him in bike mode XD). His targetmaster Pinpointer makes an excellent Bayverse Ratbat (he's perched on Barricade's shoulder). =)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. Boy Blunder

Boy Blunder Hasbrown'd

Odds are you can find a boardie who'd be willing to help you out.

Hell, for an FE Prime or Bulkhead in exchange, I'd do it myself :lol