Human Alliance

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Optimatron, May 2, 2009.

1. Optimatron

Optimatron Autobot

I've been pondering over this since we found out there would be two HUman Alliance figures besides Bumblebee.

So...who are the other two figures? Anyone have any guesses or info?

I personally would like to see a Human Alliance Sideswipe, but I'm more inclined to think the other two cars might be Skids and Mudflap. I'd love to see a HA Ironhide as well, with Lennox as his partner, but I think he would be have to be huge, and hence less likely for Hasbro to produce. I think Barricade or Sideways would also be awesome, and they could have holograms as their partners.

So...what is everyones ideas on this?

2. Macross7

Macross7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Mikalea & Arcee
    I'd think Prime & someone but he'd be huge.

3. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Ironhide has already been confirmed to be the second HA figure, although we still don't know who will be his human partner. No idea who the third one will be, but I have a feeling it could be Sidswipe or Sideways. It's hard to say. With the first two being Autobots, I think the third should be a Decepticon. It would then most likely have to either be Sideways or Barricade, and out of the two I would prefer Sideways. Long Haul would be epically cool, but I can't see it happening. He's larger than Megatron is, and Megs is pretty big.

4. Optimatron

Optimatron Autobot

Well then I definately just put my foot in my mouth. That is awesome, I didn't know Ironhide had already been confirmed as the second HA. Awesome, I bet that figure will be epic. I recently just customized m movie 1 Ironhide because of his lack of painted detail (I bought the mold when it first came out before the premiums, and I couldn't bring myself to rebuy all my movie 1 figs). I also would like to see Sideways if they decide to do a Decepticon for the third HA. If it ends up being a third Autobot, I hope they do Sideswipe. That would be epic!

5. shortround

shortround Banned

me want arcee

6. Sam's_Bee

Sam's_Bee College Autobot

I'd love to see Optimus with a tiny plastic holo form version of himself:bowdown: 
    But figure it's going to be Sideswipe or one of the Twins.

7. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    I'd love for Barricade to get the HA treatment, but I doubt it. Hell, I doubt we'll be seeing any 'cons simply because the idea behind it seems to be working together with the humans. So unless we get someone paired with Isabel/the Pretender...I don't see it happening.

Oh and I figure it's probably Lennox with Ironhide.