Human Alliance Transformations Similar to thier Deluxe Class counterparts

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by eagc7, Mar 29, 2010.

1. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movies Fan/Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    i Was Transforming HA Bumblebee and SIdesiwpe, and then i transformed the deluxe class sideswipe and Cannon Bumblebee, and i Noticed their transformations are Similar, aslo HA Barricade (i dont have him) Transformation is simimal to the delxue Barricade

Im Not Sure of the HA Twins are theri transformatiosn simialr to the deluxe ones or not?

Anyway have anyoen noticed that all HA Transformatiosn are similar to the deluxe figures?

2. Sage o' G-fruit

Sage o' G-fruit Critics gonna critique

News Credits:
    I don't think HA Skids is anything like Deluxe Skids.

3. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    the twins are pretty different. but their deluxe toys arent really accurate to the movie designs at all. so Human Alliance was a great chance to fix that. Jazz is the same. deluxe didnt represent the character that well, so they'll fix that in the Human Alliance figure.

but with sideswipe, barricade, and bumblebee, of course they transform similarly. why would they be different? they're toys of the same characters who have set transformations. we know barricade's chest is the hood of the car, his legs are the rear, and his arms are pretty much the entire sides. there's only so many ways to do that. their deluxe figures were already pretty damn accurate, so there wasnt much need to change.

4. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movies Fan/Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    i know they the smae character thus same transformation i was jsut saying that are lot liek these certaisn figs, but nto all haev the same transformations liek the orignal rotf delxue bee, their Fast action battles, legends class versions of them, the upcoming blade bee shwon at toyfair, Sideamrs sideswipe, Battles ops bee and ultiamte bee dosen Have Or their trnasformatino dosent look the ha versions

5. ersico

ersico Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i think certain aspects are similiar, but mainly, for instance, bees legs have to come from the rear of the car....the just couldnt come out of the hood, and sideswipes blades coulnd come from the roof, they have to come from the sides...so though the transformation is similiar, the HA is more intense and finicky (similiar to alternators/bt)

6. ectoneon

ectoneon Well-Known Member

Skids is completely differint from the deluxe-He's backwards. On the deluxe, the arms come from the back and the the legs come from the front, but on the HA version, the legs come from the back and the arms come from the front/bottom.

7. Rattrap Primal

Rattrap Primal Geek Overlord

HA Barricade is similar to the Deluxe Barricade, though there are some added steps to the HA version, and the HA is far more stable and imposing