Human alliance or deluxe?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Megatron31, May 17, 2011.

1. Megatron31

Megatron31 I Belong to Nobody! TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Since we are getting human alliance wreckers and the deluxe version which are you picking up.

Kinda stuck on this and leader or voyager ironhide

2. Tiller

Tiller I don't know nothin'

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I need to see some decent photos of the HA wrecker guys before I make my call. But from what I have seen if the HAs won't do it for me, neither will the deluxes.

Though Leader Ironhide and Voyager Ironhide is a tough call for me too.

3. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I don't think I'll get any of their HA figures, and the only one of their Deluxe figures that I might get is Leadfoot's. Really depends on how he turns out, and Crowbar getting a Deluxe would help (I think they make good rivals). I'm almost positive that I'll get Legion Roadbuster, which is the best looking of his figures, imho. If his Deluxe's bot-mode was a bit more like that of his Legion figure's, I would probably be more interested in it (especially given it's really cool looking Mechtech chainsaw).

4. seali_me

seali_me Well-Known Member

HA. i would never buy a bayformer deluxe. i have the complete HA set from the last series.

if you're picking up HA might as well go for HA IH. i think he's in scale in both modes. i just need a good prime for a good display.

edit:hahaha i meant leader IH. i just think IH would look oh soooo good with my HA toys

5. Brainchild

Brainchild Dark Flame Master

I'm just making it easy on myself and getting the ones with regular alt-modes, rather than the nasty-looking weapon modes.

6. Scantron

Scantron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    - Roadbuster - Human Alliance
    - Leadfoot - Human Alliance
    - Topspin - Getting the Deluxe, since we don't have confirmation of a Human Alliance figure. But, if an HA figure is released, I'll pick it up.

- Ironhide - Skipping the Voyager, undecided on the Leader, but will probably get it if I find it in stores.

7. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    Getting both versions.

8. ersico

ersico Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    would prefer only HA but i already got the deluxes that are out and am not dissapointed :) 

9. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    All of them.

10. Sportimus

Sportimus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    HA Wreckers will look great with HA BB and Jazz that I have. I may get the deluxe versions as well because *sigh* once again I've been suckered into the movie toys. :D 

I am having trouble deciding as well.

11. misterd

misterd Well-Known Member

I'm going with Leader IH, because I already have enough Ironhides. If I'm getting another, I'd like it to be my final version, and I don't see anyting in the new Voyager that I didn't get out of the previous Voyagers and the one deluxe.

12. Stune

Stune Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    HA. I have Jazz, Skids, Bumblebee, Sideswipe and Barricade so why stop now.

If any of them are really outstanding I'll pick them up retail, if not I'll wait for them to show up at TJMaxx/Marshall's in a year.

I can't wait to see shots of Soundwave.

13. Sportimus

Sportimus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I like Leader IH, but I have some issues with him starting with his knees. IH cannot stand up completely straight for whatever reason. His legs have a bit of a bend to them. It's not a big deal, but it is kind of strange. Also, due to the ratchets, his legs are either too close together or too far apart. I think that kind of bothers me a little bit more, but again, not a big deal. The face mask looks a little weird to me as well.

The Voyager IH looks leaner and maybe even a little cleaner (less kibbly?) compared to the previous Voyager design. He's a little less bulky and more athletic looking. His shoulder joints are kind of strangely placed it seems, and his tires go under his chest in a way I am not used to seeing for whatever reason. No bit deal. The peg holes on the roof and sides bother me because I want him to look clean and "hole free".

14. Barricade24

Barricade24 Decepticop Artist

News Credits:
    Probably deluxe for me, so that they will go in scale with the other DOTM bots.

15. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Reformed Geewunner

News Credits:
    I'll prbably be weak enough to get both the HA and Deluxe versions of them. Deluxe Topspin is awesome, glad I didn't pass on it.

16. Suchus Prime

Suchus Prime Well-Known Member

I don't know yet I don't want too spend $40-$50 on an ironhide that has poor paint apps. But since I don't buy HAs (only the basics) I will be getting the deluxes.

17. vr6mitch

vr6mitch Sonic Engineer/Architect

I usually display HA figs in bot mode with their deluxe counterpart in vehicle mode. But if I had to pick one I would say HA ten times out of ten! I enjoy the more complex transformation and more intricate details over deluxe.

As for Ironhide, Leader is probably the last movie version of that character that i'll buy and i'm stoked b/c i was never 100% about any voyager mold of him so far. I have 3 and my fav is still the first movie vers. I hope leader IH doesn't disappoint.

18. Axel990

Axel990 Lord of Unicorns

News Credits:
    I'm just sticking with the Deluxe versions.

I'll see if anyone is willing to sell/trade for the Steeljaw figure that come with HA Leadfoot.

19. Rodimus Mike

Rodimus Mike I Drank What?

Ebay:
    Here is my situation,I am probably gonna get both deluxe and HA figures,but only of Roadbuster and Topspin,honestly looking at leadfoot is like looking at a beer drinking cybertronian which is horrendous,but I am not 100% sure thats all,I may get him and keep him in vehicle mode as he does look kinda nice in that mode,just depends when he is released.

20. Axel990

Axel990 Lord of Unicorns

News Credits:
    When was HA Topspin confirmed?

And what about the confirmed HA Soundwave we are suppose to be getting?