Human Alliance Leadfoot Video Reviews

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Reviews' started by Peaugh, Jun 15, 2011.

1. Peaugh

Peaugh Hi.

News Credits:
  2. Apoclatron5675

Apoclatron5675 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    great review man did they show pics of the deluxe at the panel at botcon i cant remember if they did or not

3. Peaugh

Peaugh Hi.

News Credits:
    Nope, they mentioned a couple of upcoming wave but couldn't give us any pics/info until the movie came out. Maybe he's in there.

4. PlanckEpoch

PlanckEpoch Just a regular old plumbus

News Credits:
    Definitely not getting this one. Looked terrible in the first pic, Lushwok's pics made it look even worse...and your review isn't doing it any favors. Think if I clicked my heels three times and said "There's no place like home" that I will be sent to a place where this toy didn't exist?

5. Digilaut

Digilaut I'm Mary Poppins, y'all!

News Credits:
    In contrast to PlanckEpoch, I really like the look of this toy. I need it and I need it now! But I'll definitely try to get the Target excusive one with the proper logos first, don't feel like putting stickers of my own on there when there's no need to.

Definitely my favorite Wrecker design, and I'm happy he is a clean car, as well. :) 

The beginning of the video was pretty fun :lol 

6. Gepard

Gepard Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Aww. Seeljaw is adorable. Disappointing that there's no way to use him as a mace without cheating, but oh well.

But other than that and the back-heavy issue, I'm not seeing anything to not love about this guy. He reminds me quite a bit of a larger, more complex Skids or Mudflap, and as they're my favorite HA molds (well, tied with Jazz), that's a good thing. Do want.

This. In all deference to the folks who like Roadbuster better, that guy's poor articulation, boring robot design and tech-heavy, gap-filled car mode are keeping me from loving him. Leadfoot looks like he fixes all those issues, and I can't wait.

7. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    Damn, Leadfoot is a lot more complicated then I expected he would be. Looks like a cool toy, though.

8. Gepard

Gepard Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Additional thought: does he have the little pegs in his hands to hold the HA humans? If so, I wonder if it's possible to drill a corresponding hole in the side of the missile so he can hold it in mace mode. That would certainly be a better mod than cheating by tying it in his hands or whatever.

9. Long_Haul

Long_Haul N*ggacon

Well, it looks like you will need some spare time on this fig, but overall, this fig is pretty damn cool and the whole set has major potential (Custom Wise).
    Man im loving SantaBot and hope he touch downs soon in my area and i also like the clean Stock Car but wish thy could of had him be able to bust out a few Guns or Missiles in alt mode, just so he would have a similar look to what we have been teased with since seeing the images. But thats not stopping me from getting this thing.

Steeljaw is a bit silly looking but yet, i cant stop wanting to pet him, lol. This fig is a must have, point blank.

Now, where is Roadbuster? havent seen him anywhere.

10. GAUGE

GAUGE Transformers Fan since 1985

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    I can't wait to have him.

11. lostnfound

lostnfound Contructiconvict

So wait, there will be 2 versions of this toy? The target exclusive, and the non-target exclusive? With the Target version being the only version with the target logo on the hood of the car?

12. Peaugh

Peaugh Hi.

News Credits:
    Correct, from what I understand. The target logo version will be a Target exclusive in the US, with the "clean" version being the foreign release.

13. thebruteslayer

thebruteslayer Banned

News Credits:
    Will the non-Target version be available in Canada?

And I wanted to use the PETA Smasher!

14. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Hav'nt looked at any instructions in awhile thanks to your vids. Nicely done man.
    Those things are starting to hurt my eyes anyway.

15. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    I wonder if Dlx Topspin's cannons will look good on his arms as on the render - or if they'd be to small ?

Oh and why does he look like Kung Fu Panda in glasses to me ?

I wonder if it's possible that Hasbro might re-release HA Jazz in Ricochet colours or as Smokescreen at all ?

16. megatroptimus

megatroptimus Translatorminator

News Credits:
    Can't get to find one. Chest looks a bit nightmarish though!

17. robowarrior

robowarrior Arcee's BF

News Credits:
    Yeah, I agree as well. It also looks to be a huge gap around the chest which I'm not liking at all. Lack of articulation on hands and arms blows it even more.

18. World Prime

World Prime Za Warudo!

Ebay:
    Thanks for the review. I have a couple quick questions:

How does the figure (especially in the chest area) perform when fiddling/playing with him? Does it move around a lot or do the pieces stay relatively put?

Can you post some comparison pics with some of the dotm deluxes that have been released so far? BB or Sideswipe would be especially helpful.

Thanks!

19. Hoptimus

Hoptimus How I roll.

GAAAAAAAHHHHHD I need this! JPM is my favorite driver, it's nice to have a clean version of his car, even if it's an old paint scheme.

I'm really hoping that Reprolables comes out with some of the missing sponsor decals, although licensing might be an issue. Maybe fake sponsors? There is a K'NEX #42 kit that comes with some of those decals, and it's almost the same size. Gotta find one now before they disappear.

20. Powersa

Powersa Car Robots

News Credits:
    Nice review. I plan to get one from Target. I don't mind the belly. The head looks cool and I like Steeljaw.