Human Alliance Idea: Apollo Modules

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Cliffbee, Jun 18, 2011.

1. Cliffbee

Cliffbee Well-Known Member

I own all of the pre-DOTM Human Alliance toys, and while the DOTM ones look cool, I don't feel like buying any of them. Since the new movie has at least one scene featuring the Apollo 11 mission to the moon, I think it would be very cool if there would be a wave of Human Alliance toys inspired by vehicles of the Apollo era. The lunar lander might be fun, and so would a lunar rover (even though the first rover was used on the Apollo 15 mission).

I know these toys wouldn't fit "the norm," but if they can make a cassette player change into one of the all-time coolest Transformer characters, then they can probably make some neat-looking robots out of real-world space vehicles.

2. TwilightNero

TwilightNero Maximal

Ebay:
    Theres always Cosmos, the line ender lol

3. Nightwind

Nightwind Aka Dusty Bottoms.

I would actually buy that! Especially if they named him Cosmos! :p 

4. Cliffbee

A good name for the rover might be Moonracer.

5. iTeruri

iTeruri Bulkhead is the best

There is a moon buggy with an astronaut in the HA basic line.

6. Cliffbee

It doesn't look like a real moon buggy. I was talking real-world space stuff. If they can do ice cream trucks, cassette players, "Red Baron" fighters and toasters, then they can do real-world space stuff, and stuff from the Apollo era would be especially appropriate for DOTM.

7. AutobotMirage

AutobotMirage Wrecker

News Credits:
    Reverb turns into a gunning station. Don't know if you would
    consider it to be spacial, though.
    For the future though, maybe Hasbro could make a HA figure named Moonracer into a lunar buggy. Maybe if they brought Cosmos and Omega Supreme into the line. Also, they could always make Roller a deluxe class sized figure. However, I agree with you we need more lunar and spacial vehicles.

8. Optimus1138

Optimus1138 Minecraft Addict

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That would be an incredibly cool idea. I don't collect HA, and don't plan to get very many of the figures in it, but if they made figures that turned into real life space vehicles, I'd probably get them, just because it's such a cool idea. I have been quite interested in space travel.

They could make an Apollo Command Module called Cosmos, an LEM (the part that lands on the moon) called Omega Supreme, and a moon buggy called Moonracer. Moonracer could be Legends sized, and could fit inside Omega Supreme.

9. Hoptimus

Hoptimus How I roll.

Amen to that, I would love to see Apollo-era hardware in the HA line. Command/Service modules, LEM, lunar rover. Great idea!