Human Alliance Figures

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by S.A.A.M., Apr 28, 2010.

1. S.A.A.M.

S.A.A.M. Beta-Maximus

Can the Human Alliance figures fit inside Alternators/Binaltech vehicles?

On that note, can M.A.S.K. figures fit in HA or Alternators?

Just curious :inquisiti 

2. catz

catz Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It fits, the human of HA is a bit small anyhow, mask no, you can't, they're too tall

but I can fit my starcom fig into barricade with no problem, even suits him perfectly

3. Attobot2006

Attobot2006 Well-Known Member

HA is a smaller scale than Alt/Binaltechs, so...

I put my HA Barricade next to Alt/Binaltech Wheeljack and Grimlock. The HA Barricade Mustang (Saleen) is a bit smaller than the 1/24 scale Wheeljack/Grimlock Mustang, and they're basically suppossed to be the same car. SO, technically, the Human Alliance figures SHOULD fit in the Alt/Binaltechs because they should be even smaller than 1/24 scale.

That being said, however, I have had trouble getting the Human Alliance Figures to fit in most of my Alt/Binaltechs. The main problem is while the Alt/Binaltechs do have interiors, they don't seem to have sufficient leg room for the figures to fit. I can't even get them to fit in Alternator Hound who has an open roof. Mikala fits a little better than Sam, but not by much.

The only Alt I can get to fit them best is Alt Jazz. THey'll fit, barely, but their heads sorta push the roof up a little and cause it to pop up ever so slightly. I can't get them to fit in the WRX molds, forget the S2000 Overdrive/Windcharger even with the roof off. Same problem with the Vipers, eh, it's the same prob with all of 'em.

So, in my experience, NO, they will not fit (easily), except for JAZZ.

However, they will fit if you lay them down across the seats (for when Sam and Mikala wanna make out in the backseat?) lol.

My son and I do play with the HA figures alongside the Alt/Binaltechs, but we mostly just use them to get run over by MP Optimus. Sam can't even fit inside MP Prime unless he's laying down.

I WONDER if they'll fit in any of the MP Prime fan-made Rollers? Hmmm..

4. lars573

lars573 Well-Known Member

You cannot fit a HA human figure in an Alt/BT. Alternators aren't THAT accurate. Once you get past the outside (or what you can see) they have zero accuracy to the real cars. All of the molds I have don't have any leg room at all. Especially the Jeep Wrangler. The only way you'd get a HA human in there is if you popped the legs off of one.

And MASK figures are a little bigger than HA figures.

5. catz

catz Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. ersico

ersico Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    hey catz, he looks great from the front, looks like an 10 yr old driving from the side,,,,probalby ok if the door is kept shut :) 

7. Attobot2006

It's illegal for children to drive police cars without a booster seat.

8. catz

catz Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    let's pretend it's a halfling :p 

9. Attobot2006

CORRECTION: HA Figs will also fit the WRX molds

Oh, besides Jazz, the HA figs DO fit in the WRX molds (I tried last night, and it did fit afterall). Oh, and there is also plenty of room in the Mustangs. But nay on the vipers, nay on the stingray, nay on the S2000, nay on the Jeep, nay on pretty much everything else. I have all the figs MINUS the Decepticon cars. So I don't know about those.

But pretty much, HA fits only in WRX and Jazz and Mustangs molds only as far as I know