Human Alliance Figures sold as individual figures or toys?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by jimmynguyen41, Jul 2, 2009.

1. jimmynguyen41

jimmynguyen41 aka Special Agent JiMMeRz

News Credits:
    Hey guys have you read or know of any rumors or news about hasbro selling the human alliance figures seperately? I ask this because I was reading the back of my human alliance bumblebee - they say

other human alliance figures sold seperately?

it didnt say sets or maybe they are just lazy and toying with us? maybe redecos of the characters/figures themselves i dont know.

2. Sharktibolt

Sharktibolt Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    'Sold seperately' just means they aren't sold with another HA figure. Basically, you won't find a two-pack of them anywhere.

3. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout SANTARN IS COMING AGAIN TFW2005 Supporter

I'd really buy a Simmons HA figure, the guy is great in both movies. Him and Leo, if just to have him terrorized by a Blackout/Grindor.

4. aurascope

aurascope Kitbash Resource Indexer

Ebay:
    binaltechs need drivers, Hasbro!

5. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    I think it's just referring to the other figures in the line like Sideswipe and Epps (or was it Lennox?), Skids and Mikeala, Barricade and Frenzy, etc

6. Xanis

Xanis Plastic Belt Connoisseur

News Credits:
    Yeh, the "Human Alliance" it was reffereing to is the line of Human Alliance toys. It would be the same thing if the back of a deluxe said "Other Deluxes Sold Seprately". However, that would be really cool I'd love to see little packs of humans that didn't get the Human Alliance treatement.

7. Agent-GHQ

Agent-GHQ Accept the unacceptable

Ebay:
    People's interpretaions is quite disturbing!

8. Macross7

Macross7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Since Hasbro is unlikely to release the human figures in their own packages without a robot, it would be nice if they put two figures in each HA set. I hope we at least get a Lennox, Simmons & Leo figure. Sam's parents would be cool but unlikely.

9. theestampede

theestampede Wandering Artist

News Credits:
    id like a few extra human characters, lennox and simmons for instance, though they may be packed in with other characters later. They could even toss a few g1 characters like spike, his dad, and daniel. Id really like it, if, when universe comes back, they were to make g1 human alliance sets. a cartoon accurate hot rod who came with daniel and had the posability and quality of ha bumblebee would be freaking sweet. and a g1 bumblebee with spike or jazz with an adult spike? I'd be all over that