Human Alliance Basics

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by PropagandaWar, May 18, 2011.

1. PropagandaWar

PropagandaWar Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    To me they are kicking ass with the rest of the human alliance crew and the leader Primes. I have Backfires cannon mode on Sentinals Sholder port and it looks killer. Humans going to chill with my classics.

2. Inverse Midas

Inverse Midas Jettisoning weight!

I'm loving the HA Basics as well. While not every configuration is a slam-dunk, you're getting some pretty cool options for $10. I have Skyhammer packing heat via Backfire's weapon mode-- pretty intimidating!

3. robowarrior

robowarrior Arcee's BF

News Credits:
    IMO they are one of the best toys out from the DOTM line. I'll be picking up Icepick soon, I have the other 3 and they're freakn awesome. Nice bang for your buck.

4. Ironhide1706

Ironhide1706 Elessar Telcontar

30$ in AUS. :( 

5. robowarrior

robowarrior Arcee's BF

News Credits:
    ^^Ouch..

6. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
    Copy/pasting my thoughts from another forum:

These are Scout class-size, but cost more than a Deluxe? I guess the teeny plastic human figure and the additional alt-mode somehow justify that? Eh, no matter because I am so buying all of these. Unless Hasbro offers Joe Crossovers, this is the closest we will ever get. These are begging to be customized as Joe figures and vehicles.

Sandstorm/Private Dedcliff is my favorite from Series 1 (haven't seen S2 yet). There's a major Joe vibe with this one, and the Dedcliff figure resembles Duke.

Backfire w/ Spike Witwicky is a close second because I love the ATV cycle alt-mode. Disappointed, though, that Spike's head sculpt is just a helmet.

Thunderhead/Tungsten has some cool things going for it, but the Mech Suit mode makes me laugh because Tungsten's legs hang out of the bottom like he's being birthed by the thing.

Icepick's bio mentions a "combiner team" (carried over from PCCs?), but it also says they were destroyed. Pity. I was hoping DOTM would have a combiner of some sort in the movie -- I want to see Devastator 1-up'd. Was also hoping to see a DOTM toy combiner of some sort.

Series 2 includes Whirl with "Major Sparkplug"!!! Nice double G1 homage, Hasbro!

7. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    The smaller size of the humans really deter me from buying these. I was initially really excited about bolstering up my current HA Alliance roster with more figures. These all look like little kids compared to Sam and gang.

8. Goldlock

Goldlock and don't call me Shirley

News Credits:
    At least they're released over there. Here in the UK, there are no HA figures planned for release at all. :thumbdown 

9. megatroptimus

megatroptimus Untitled

News Credits:
    They're hit and miss. Some modes are good, other halfassed. Thunderdude has laughable arms in robot mode, Backfire got strange hands.

10. exomega255

exomega255 Emerald Green

News Credits:
    pick up sandstorm. He is the best out right now. His robot mode is ridiciously awesome when you have it in your hands. I brought all the HA out so far, and he is definitely my fav.

The others all have minor issues (Backfire, no hands, ice pick, unconvincing weapon mode, Thunderhead, awkd arms)

11. megatroptimus

megatroptimus Untitled

News Credits:
    What's worse with Thunderhead's mech mode is that his hands are backward. I just don't deploy them, otherwise it looks stupid. I just pretend he rubs his spinning treads in the face of his opponents!

12. PropagandaWar

PropagandaWar Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Lol thats what Joe's and other toy soldiers are for the mini dudes can go with the Classics.

13. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

I love Backfire. I don't have any other DOTM figs, so I keep his gun mode mounted on WFC Optimus Prime's arm. He looks like the Nucleon Shock Cannon in gun mode! His trike mode is badass too.