Human Alliance Barricade In stock on hasbrotoyshop!

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Grimwing, Jan 17, 2010.

1. Grimwing

Grimwing Scientist Supreme

News Credits:
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2010
  2. TornadoQuakeX

TornadoQuakeX Decepti-Creep

Every time I order a tf online I see it in stores while it is being shipped. It is my curse, and I'm really hesitant to buy it. The good news is I haven't seen even a single sighting in the US for it, and I doubt it will pop up in the east coast before the west coast.

3. Deathx360

Deathx360 Farewell Dear Friend

News Credits:
    He has been up for pre-order for a week or more I think. I ordered one Friday so hopefully it will be in this week. The pre-order was discussed in this thread:

The "New/Restocked/Shipped Items On HTS" Thread

Still thanks for letting everyone know as I'm sure a few people probably missed that thread and will jump on the chance to get Barricade. Too bad there isn't any new promo codes right now.

Also why are you surprised that Barricade was released before Mudflap? Mudflap is from wave 5 and Barricade is from wave 4.

4. ROTF Sideswipe

ROTF Sideswipe Scientist

so we're already into wave 4?

5. Dormamu

Dormamu I am Broot.

News Credits:
    I'm not even going to go back to find the thread, but the last time a HA figure went on preorder, it was Skids. Everyone who ordered got a Bumblebee instead.

Just wait and be patient until we start hearing of actual physical sightings. Then HTS will actually have him in proper preorder/stock. From what we've seen of HTS, they do the "preorder status" weeks ahead of time just to get the figure/description/SKU into their system. Their webmaster handle the data entry ahead of time and then sometimes rehides the listing depending on stock status. But, the webmaster can't control the ordering system, so when you enter your info in, the ordering system will default to the closest available item, hence, if you order now, you'll probably get Skids.

6. flamingunicron

flamingunicron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Um, the whole Skids thing was from Target. As far as I'm aware, HTS hasn't screwed up their own preorder before

7. Alung

Alung Lazybot

News Credits:
    Edit: Never mind

8. ShockWave_AZ

ShockWave_AZ Shock and Awe

News Credits:
    Out of Stock :( 

9. Deathx360

News Credits:
    Like flamingunicron said the whole Skids debacle was with Target. They did the same thing with Leader class Jetfire. The last time I can recall a major screwup by HTS it was around Christmas of 2008 were people who ordered Universe Inferno got Vector Prime. There were a lot of other shipment problems around that time also. I can't recall anything like that since then or even before that.

10. Dormamu

Dormamu I am Broot.

News Credits:
    You're right. I totally forgot that that was Target that goofed up. :banghead:  Never mind then. Preorder away!

11. Deathx360

News Credits:
    Well the pre-order ended Friday when they went "in stock" and they are gone now. This just isn't your day is it. :lol