Human Alliance Barricade in Canada? What's Taking So Long?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Lazerwave, Mar 6, 2010.

1. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    Human Alliance Barricade should have been in Canada by now, What is taking so long? Now That Human Alliance Mudflap has been released in the USA finding Barricade in a boarder trip is never. I don't have patients.

2. havanowoncheese

havanowoncheese Bloodsail Admiral

I understand your frustration but barricade is still hard as hell to find in the states. I have only seen a total of 3 in my area and bought 1 of them.

3. trex5000

trex5000 Autobot

Ebay:
    i just crossed the border today and picked him up at target...the new wave of deluxe was there too, on sale no less, but even regular price all the rotf figs were much cheaper than in canada ie, HA at toysrus is ca is 49.99 at target was 29.99,

4. videriant

videriant Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yep. Barricade is only now starting to filter out more commonly in the US.

5. T-Logicon

T-Logicon assembles the drones

Some people havent seen him at all in the States, much less in Canada. Theres a guy in my area who still hasnt found Bludgeon yet either.

6. barrelks

barrelks Captain Funtastic

News Credits:
    If you don't have patients, how are you gonna be able to afford to pay for Transformers? :D  Sorry, a little tired, and a little drunk.

Patience is a virtue that most of us Transformer fans lack, but he will start showing up soon. As others have stated, he has only started showing up heavier down here. I found one at Walmart about a month ago, and finally started seeing them at Targets this week. Walmart is also finally starting to get more than one of them per week (atleast here).

7. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    I Hate Waiting!

It's just like when Canadians are waiting for Animated Wreck-gar after it came out in the USA, and it finally comes out 1 year later.

And All of you stop saying about it being in the states, It's going to make me even more jealous and more ticked off.

8. Zherbus

Zherbus In Shogo Hasui, we trust.

News Credits:
    If you hate waiting, then you're in the wrong hobby.

9. barrelks

barrelks Captain Funtastic

News Credits:
    Yea, just now getting Animated Wreck-Gar up there recently is pretty bad news. I highly suggest using the B/S/T boards or just the boards in general and become friends with some of us honkys. I know a lot of the Washington Crew buys stuff for the Vancouver, Canada guys and vice versa. There are some good board members down here that are willing to help a canadian friend out (wish I had the budget to do so more). I know I probably send about $500 in toys to my Canadian cousin each year. Im sure his wife is going to slap me the next time she sees me.