Hulk and Iron Man crews filming scene together?

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Mr. Jiggles, Dec 4, 2007.

1. Mr. Jiggles

Mr. Jiggles loves your mother.

I so hope Marvel can pull off linking the movie worlds together. That would be off the chain.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/34962

Hey, everyone. ”Moriarty” here.

This is interesting, and it plays into something we’ve been saying for a little while here at AICN. We broke the story earlier this year that Sam Jackson will appear in IRON MAN as Nick Fury. I heard from a completely different source that there might be a similar scene in THE INCREDIBLE HULK, something that was added late in the process. Could it be that Marvel’s going to set up their eventual AVENGERS movie by connecting all these movies up via one character who approaches each of these heroes separately?

I’m not sure there really is a second Nick Fury appearance. But when I got this e-mail (edited a bit to protect the spy) today, it made me wonder anew... just how closely related are these worlds all going to be? I like this possible way of doing it far more than Warner’s proposed out-of-continuity JUSTICE LEAGUE film.

Anyway... check this out, grain of salt included unless we can verify it soon:

There are some fuzzy politics going on with the Iron Man and Hulk movies - they're shooting a scene TOGETHER! The trouble is, I can't tell if its an Iron Man scene with the Hulk in in or a Hulk scene with IRON MAN in it, more interestingly, it's possible that the SAME SCENE or some variation of it might be in BOTH movies lending to the comic book / single universe, many heroes idea seen in the past - uber cool.

If you use this, call me The Adamantium Doom Machine

2. Paladin

Paladin Have Zord, Will Travel

News Credits:
    Detroit- It's a shithole full of people who steal
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    I'm still not sure I believe the Nick Fury rumor, so I don't know how to feel about this.

3. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    I'm still not sure about the hulk movie. Iron Man on the other hand, nothing can ruin this movie for me as of now. Filming a scene together is odd, but I don't think it's all that interesting.

4. Mr. Jiggles

Mr. Jiggles loves your mother.

I think Jackson confirmed it somewhere...

5. unicron's blues

unicron's blues I need to get rich!

Well I know the Ultimates universe of Nick Fury was based on Jackson who said he was interested in playing the role in film, so would that make these part of the Ultimates universe then?

6. Ziero

Ziero TFW2005 Supporter

Probably a modified version of the Ultimates universe, similar to how the Spiderman films took pieces from all continuities.

7. Paladin

Paladin Have Zord, Will Travel

News Credits:
    Detroit- It's a shithole full of people who steal
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Yeah, it would have to be a hybrid of Traditional and Ultimate universe, since Nick Fury is black but Tony Stark has a heart condition instead of a brain tumor.

8. Team Jetfire

Team Jetfire Pop-POP!

News Credits:
    That would be pretty cool if they were conected. And even coller if the same scene was in both the films, just from a different perspective.