Huh, the Seekers are not exactly identical

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Frans42000, Apr 17, 2011.

1. Frans42000

Frans42000 Well-Known Member

Man, I have been playing WFC all the time since last June, and just tonight I noticed something.

After messing around in escalation mode, I noticed that the seeker jets are slightly different from each other.

More specifically all three have their own transformation animation.

Starscream back flips into a jet, and barrel rolls to the right going into robot.
    Skywarp just hops up into a jet, and drops down into a robot.
    Thundercracker barrel rolls to the right into a jet, and pitches upwards into a robot.

When hovering, Starscream and Skywarp both have their rudders held open, but Starscream has 4 lift jets and Skywarp has 3. They pull their rudders in when boosting, but tilt one out into the direction of a hard turn.

Thundercracker is the opposite. His are closed in hover and open when boosting and do not tilt during turns. He has 3 lift jets like Starscream while hovering.

No real gameplay news there, but I just thought it was interesting that High Moon went to the trouble of animating all 3 seekers individually.

I just wish I could pick Skywarp's animation for the multiplayer games. I find lots of flipping around to be distracting. It is one of the reasons I do not use Jazz that much.

Any other little things have you guys noticed?

2. vatarian

vatarian Archentrope, Black Needle, Suzerain of Metabolisms

If you play pc you can get Skywarp chassis.

3. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    I noticed that too. But it's a good thing, right?

4. Hook

Hook The real Constructicon leader Veteran

News Credits:
    I want WFC seeker toys :(