HUGE Official Image Update

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by x BlackMagnus x, May 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. x BlackMagnus x

x BlackMagnus x Is not impressed

News Credits:
    Transformers News Reviews Movies Comics and Toys - TFormers.com

And like I have stated in other threads, I don't think that HFD is the name of this line but, only a promo, of sorts, along the lines of the NEST Ravage hunt. If you take notice of the in package pics, not all of the figs from the same size class have the HFD sticker on them. Leading me to believe that certain wave/s will have this offer. A better look at the sticker shows an online code of some kind, what this entails, I don't know. Of course this is just speculation, what do you think? Discuss.

2. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Ugh, Tformers is so slow and ad-filled today. But when the images do finally load, I'm quite pleased.

And damn, Leader Starscream STILL looks awesome.

3. Angelwave

Angelwave Physical Maintenance.....

News Credits:
    Aye...I can't take the constant taunting of Generations. Please hurry up and release.

Everything else looks great though, LC Starscream and Seaspray have a spot waiting in my home.

4. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Just got done uploading our own mirror of the images dude, faster and fewer ads, you can check it all out from the thread below:

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/trans...-new-official-hasbro-transformers-images.html

Regards Hunt for the Decepticons, from the start it was always called "an initiative", so it is probably like the NEST Global Alliance stickers deal where it only applies to the "core" size classes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.