Huge Massive Lot 150+ Transformers Generation 1 G1, Most 100% Complete, Many C9.0+ Te

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Petsku, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Petsku

Petsku Member

Ebay:
    Hey everyone!

I'm Petsku, a collector from Finland, I'm putting up a game company of my own (worked in the game industry for 20+ years, finally thought it was time to put up a company of my own) so I need all the funds I can get, so I've decided to sell my entire collection of Transformers from the 80s.

I'm sorry I'm new here so I don't know the policies precisely, so if there's anything in this post that's against the rules I will remove/edit accordingly, asap!

EDIT: (I was advised by some members here to provide my sales reference and so post a link to my eBay feedback)
    I've been active on eBay for over 12+ years, with hundreds of completed transactions, both purchases and sales to and from everywhere in the world (especially the States), I have a 100% all positive feedback record (might have 0 items listed at the moment, but you can click on and see my feedback):
    http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?type=4&campid=5336424007&toolid=10001&customid=user99977&mpre=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.ebay.com%2F_W0QQsassZpetsku

So yeah, I'm gonna sell my entire Transformers collection from the 80s, 150+ Generation 1 Transformers.

(Ok, not my *entire* Transformers collection, there are two Transformers I will never sell, Soundwave and Megatron, which is why they're not even listed here. They have a very special memory for me and were the figures I always wanted, and when I finally got them it was the best thing ever)

Instead of going straight to some place like eBay first, I thought I'd first see if there were likeminded people, collectors on actual Transformers forums that would definitely give my collection a good home. I've loved each piece in my collection since the day they were bought, and would of course like to know that they find a good new home.

I took these out of their storage (of the past 20+ years) and went through each one "with a magnifying glass", documenting any possible defects, finding out which weapon belonged to which (some were stored in different little containers), etc, etc.

Finally, I took a lot of pics. A whole lot of pics :)  Here's the first, a super tight groupshot (not much space between each figure, hehe):

[​IMG]

The thing is, I actually don't have a perfect idea of what this collection would be worth, I'm still in the process of doing research on places like eBay, but I haven't seen a similar collection for sale even there recently so all help in pushing me to the right direction would of course be much appreciated.

I mean to do research on the price in the next few days, and of course aim to offer a great discount for someone who would want to buy the entire lot at once, but of course I sure would appreciate it if anyone could give me a hint before that, maybe some ballpark figure or something.

I mean, although I've bought and sold many items through eBay internationally (for example from the States / to the States), never Transformers.

And many of these are from different countries, does that somehow matter / affect the price?

I do understand that for example if a figure is 100% complete and has accessories still attached to sprue and also comes with instructions + tech specs, then its price evaluation should probably reflect that.

But anyway, if I can't sell all of this as a lot, I would have to sell each one individually and that would of course mean 150+ trips to the post office at worst, a whole lot of additional work, etc.

But now, about me and the collection:​

Back in the day, I bought most of these for display purposes only. I began collecting Transformers early on in 1984, and after a few years went on and I turned 11 or so I realized I still wanted to keep collecting them but no longer wanted to play with them, so many of these were bought and used only for display, some transformed only once.

That's why some of these are still in pristine 9.0+ or even impeccable 9.5 condition. I've gone through every single one of them, inspected them carfefully, and graded them respectively.

When I was a child we traveled all around the world, so these were bought from all over the world, many of course from Finland, but others from countries like Italy, Spain, Greece, Sweden, England, etc. If the precise country of origin of each/certain figure is of importance to the buyer, I can enclose further details if I can remember where they were bought (or the instructions/tech specs are in Spanish for example).

Since I'm the original owner of almost all of these and mainly used them for display, most of these are in truly excellent condition (there are only two or so that I got second hand from a friend as a kid that aren't in that good of a shape).

I've used the following grading system that I found on the net:

C9.5: Figure is in mint condition, without any visible flaws or defects.
    C9.0: Figure is in near mint condition with very few minor flaws (barely noticeable unless you search hard).
    C8.5: Figure has some very minor areas of wear and may have small flaws.
    C8.0: Figure has minor paint/sticker wear, may have minor stains, discoloration, and stress marks but no damage.
    C7.5: Figure has some play, paint/sticker wear and may have some stains, discoloration and stress marks.
    C7.0: Figure has play wear, moderate paint/sticker wear and may have moderate stains, discoloration, and stress marks. Figure is still collection worthy up to this point.
    C6.5: Figure has more play and paint/sticker wear, and may have stains, discoloration, and stress marks. Figure may have a broken part.
    C6.0: Figure has heavy play wear, paint/sticker wear and may have heavy stains, discoloration, and stress marks. Figure may have one or more broken/repaired parts.

...not listing anything less than in C6 or better condition so I won't describe conditions worse than that.

Ok, here is everything that's being offered:

GENERATION 1 G1

AUTOBOTS

Cars
    • Hoist, 85% complete (missing one fist, one twin blaster, one missile) + Instructions. C9.0+ Condition (Near Mint / Mint)
    • Jazz, 90% complete (missing two missiles) + Instructions. C8.0 Condition (Minor sticker wear and discoloration)
    • Inferno, 95% complete (missing one missile). C9.0 Condition (Near Mint).
    • Red Alert, 100% Complete. C9.5 Condition (Mint).
    • Sideswipe, 100% Complete (two missiles still even attached to sprue) + Instructions. C9.5 Condition (Mint).
    • Tracks, 90% complete (missing two missiles) + Instructions. C9.0+ Condition (Near Mint / Mint).
    [​IMG]

Clones
    • Cloudraker, 100% Complete. C9.0+ Condition (Near Mint / Mint).
    • Fastlane, 100% Complete. C9.0+ Condition (Near Mint / Mint).
    [​IMG]

Headmasters
    • Chromedome, 100% complete but may be C6.0 condition only (got this second hand from a friend as a kid and not placing any value on it because somewhat damaged, has marker pen markings on it, one of the guns is damaged, etc.) Could be used for parts? Or, I can just throw away and not include in the shipment if the buyer doesn't want this.
    • Hardhead, 95% complete (missing small grey chest plate) + Instructions. Otherwise C9.0 condition (Near Mint).
    • Hosehead, 100% Complete + Instructions. C9.0 Condition (Near Mint).
    • Nightbeat, 100% Complete + Instructions. C9.5 Condition (Mint).
    • Siren, 100% Complete + Instructions. C9.0 Condition (Near Mint).
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

- Hot Spot Protectobot, 90% complete (missing 4 small black pieces) + Techspecs. C8.5+ Condition (Minor wear).

- Scattershot Technobot, 100% Complete + Instructions (and Computron instructions). C9.0 Condition (Near Mint).

[​IMG]

- Jetfire - MB variant (Milton Bradley variant, says "1984 Milton Bradley International Inc. under Berne and Universal copyright convention." on instructions, was bought from Spain), 100% Complete (including the rare small black clip-piece that attaches the rifle to jet mode) + Instructions. C8.0+ Condition (chest plate has discoloration/yellowing, overall has some wear).

[​IMG]

Micro
    • Free Wheeler, 100% Complete + Techspecs (Still on card). C9.0+ Condition (Near Mint / Mint).
    • Highjump (100% Complete) + Techspecs (Still on card). C9.0+ Condition (Near Mint / Mint).
    • Mudslinger (100% Complete) + Techspecs (Still on card). C9.0+ Condition (Near Mint / Mint).
    • Powertrain (100% Complete) + Techspecs (Still on card). C9.0+ Condition (Near Mint / Mint).
    • Swindler (100% Complete) + Techspecs (Still on card). C9.0+ Condition (Near Mint / Mint).
    • Tailspin (100% Complete) + Techspecs (Still on card). C9.0+ Condition (Near Mint / Mint).
    • Tote (100% Complete) + Techspecs (Still on card). C9.0+ Condition (Near Mint / Mint).
    [​IMG]

Minis
    • Beachcomber, 100% Complete. C9.0+ Condition (Near Mint).
    • Bumblebee, 100% Complete. C9.0 Condition (Near Mint).
    • Cosmos, 90% complete (missing one wheel). C6.5 Condition (missing one wheel and some joints a bit loose).
    • Hub Cap, 100% Complete. C9.0+ Condition (Near Mint / Mint).
    • Outback, 100% Complete. C9.0+ Condition (Near Mint / Mint).
    • Pipes, 100% Complete. C9.0+ Condition (Near Mint / Mint).
    • Powerglide, 90% complete (missing one metal hinge/pin from the other wing). C6.5 Condition (because one pin is missing, the other wing can come off if pulled).
    • Seaspray, 100% Complete. C8.5 Condition (minor wear).
    • Swerve, 100% Complete. C9.0 Condition (Near Mint).
    • Tailgate, 100% Complete. C8.5 Condition (minor sticker wear).
    • Warpath, 100% Complete. C9.0+ Condition (Near Mint / Mint).
    • Wheelie, 100% Complete. C9.0+ Condition (Near Mint / Mint).
    [​IMG]

Monsterbots
    • Doublecross, 100% Complete + Instructions. C9.0 Condition (Near Mint).
    • Grotusque, 100% Complete + Instructions. C9.0 Condition (Near Mint).
    • Repugnus, 100% Complete + Instructions. C9.0 Condition (Near Mint).
    [​IMG]

- Optimus Prime, 95% complete (missing fists) + Instructions. Trailer and its contents in impeccable C9.0+ condition (Near Mint / Mint, spring loaded launcher works like a dream, two of the rockets even still attached to sprue, etc.). Optimus himself in otherwise mint condition except for right front tire which is a bit dented... so grade C8.0? (very tight joints, stickers in great shape, no visible wear whatsoever).

[​IMG]

- Powermaster Optimus Prime, 100% Complete + Instructions. C8.5+ Condition (Minor wear).

[​IMG]

Powermasters
    • Getaway, 100% Complete + Instructions. Otherwise in excellent C9.0+ condition but eyes have been painted with a red marker pen (could be removed?).
    • Joyride, 100% Complete + Instructions. C9.0+ Condition (Near Mint / Mint).
    • Slapdash, 100% Complete + Instructions. C9.0+ Condition (Near Mint / Mint).
    [​IMG]

Pretender Beasts
    • Catilla, 100% Complete + Instructions. C9.0+ Condition (Near Mint / Mint).
    • Chainclaw, 100% Complete + Instructions. C9.0+ Condition (Near Mint / Mint).
    [​IMG]

Pretenders
    • Landmine, 100% Complete + Instructions. C6.5 (some wear and sword handle a bit cracked).
    • Waverider, 100% Complete + Instructions. C9.0 Condition (Near Mint).
    [​IMG]

- Quickswitch, 100% Complete + Instructions. C9.0 Condition (Near Mint).

[​IMG]

- Roadbuster - MB variant (Milton Bradley variant, says "1985 Milton Bradley International Inc. under Berne and Universal copyright convention." on instructions), 100% Complete (all 5 missiles even still attached to sprue!) + Instructions. C9.0 Condition (Near Mint).

[​IMG]

- Rodimus Prime, 100% Complete + Instructions. C8.5+ condition (Minor sticker wear).

[​IMG]

Snarl, 80% complete (Missing launcher and 2 missiles. Sword handle is a bit cracked) + Instructions. Otherwise C8.0 condition (some wear).

[​IMG]

Sparkabots
    • Fizzle, 100% Complete. C9.0 Condition (Near Mint).
    • Guzzle, 100% Complete. C9.0 Condition (Near Mint).
    • Sizzle, 100% Complete. C9.0 Condition (Near Mint).
    [​IMG]

Superion gift set ("Pentajet" from Italy) + Instructions, Aerialbots:
    • Air Raid ("Tornado" from Italy), 90% complete (gun missing). C8.0 Condition (some wear, some joints a bit loose).
    • Fireflight ("Optor" from Italy), 90% complete (gun missing). C8.0 Condition (some wear, some joints a bit loose).
    • Silverbolt ("Radiant", from Italy), 90% complete (missing white "ramp") + Instructions. C8.0 Condition (some wear, some joints a bit loose).
    • Skydive ("Log" from Italy), 90% complete (gun missing). C8.0 Condition (some wear, some joints a bit loose).
    • Slingshot ("Vertic" from Italy), 90% complete (gun missing). C8.0 Condition (some wear, some joints a bit loose).
    [​IMG]

Targetmasters
    • Blurr, 100% Complete + Instructions. C9.0+ Condition (Near Mint / Mint).
    • Crosshairs, 100% Complete + Instructions. C9.5 Condition (Mint).
    • Kup, 100% Complete + Instructions. C9.0 Condition (Near Mint).
    • Landfill, 100% Complete. C9.5 Condition (Mint).
    • Pointblank, 100% Complete + Instructions. C9.5 Condition (Mint).
    • Scoop, 100% Complete. C9.5 Condition (Mint).
    [​IMG]

Throttlebots
    • Goldbug, 100% Complete. C8.5 Condition (Minor wear).
    • Searchlight, 100% Complete. C9.0 Condition (Near Mint).
    • Wideload, 100% Complete. C9.0+ Condition (Near Mint / Mint).
    [​IMG]

- Topspin, 90% complete (gun missing). C8.5 Condition (Minor sticker wear).

[​IMG]

Triggerbots
    • Backstreet, 100% Complete + Techspecs (Still on card). C9.0 Condition (Near Mint).
    • Dogfight, 100% Complete. C8.5 Condition (Minor wear).
    • Override, 100% Complete + Techspecs (Still on card). C9.0+ Condition (Near Mint / Mint).
    [​IMG]

Triple Changers
    • Broadside, 100% Complete + Instructions. C9.0+ Condition (Near Mint / Mint).
    • Sandstorm, 100% Complete + Instructions. C9.0+ Condition (Near Mint / Mint).
    • Springer, 100% Complete + Instructions. C9.0+ Condition (Near Mint / Mint).
    [​IMG]

- Ultra Magnus, 100% Complete + Instructions. Otherwise in excellent C9.0+ Condition, but the other missile launcher is missing the firing trigger.

[​IMG]

- Wreck-Gar, 100% Complete + Instructions. C9.0+ Condition (Near Mint).

[​IMG]

DECEPTICONS

Abominus + Instructions, Terrorcons:
    • Blot, 90% complete (gun missing). C8.5 Condition (Minor wear).
    • Cutthroat, 100% Complete. C9.0+ Condition (Near Mint / Mint).
    • Hun-Gurrr, 100% Complete + Instructions. Otherwise C8.5+ but feet have light traces of red marker pen paint on tiny area (could be removed?).
    • Rippersnapper, 100% Complete. Otherwise near mint, but creature has some surface wear around the eyes, so C7.5 condition?
    • Sinnertwin, 100% Complete. C9.0+ Condition (Near Mint).
    [​IMG]

Bruticus + Instructions, Combaticons:
    • Blast Off, 100% Complete. C9.0 Condition (Near Mint).
    • Brawl, 100% Complete. C9.0+ Condition (Near Mint / Mint).
    • Onslaught, 100% Complete. C9.0 Condition (Near Mint).
    • Swindle, 100% Complete. C9.0 Condition (Near Mint).
    • Votrtex, 100% Complete. C9.0 Condition (Near Mint).
    [​IMG]

Clones
    • Pounce, 100% Complete + Instructions. C9.5 Condition (Mint).
    • Wingspan, 100% Complete + Instructions. C9.5 Condition (Mint).
    [​IMG]

Devastator + Instructions. These Constructicons are genuine G1 French Ceji variants from 1986 (not the later G2, other shade of yellow variants), identified by: Yellow launching tabs on forearms, Japan-blocked copyright imprints, instructions that say "Made and printed in France by Ceji, under license from Takara Co., Ltd.", the precise Ceji shade of yellow that's slightly different from the later G2 yellow coloring, etc.
    • Bonecrusher, 100% Complete + Techspecs. C9.0 Condition (Near Mint).
    • Hook, 100% Complete. C9.0 Condition (Near Mint).
    • Long Haul, 100% Complete. Figure itself C9.0 condition (Near Mint), but the Devastator connector part has slight traces of a black marker pen having been used on it (on the small yellow pieces).
    • Mixmaster, 100% Complete. C9.0 Condition (Near Mint)
    • Scavenger, 90% complete (gun missing). C9.0 Condition (Near Mint).
    • Scrapper, 90% complete (gun missing). C9.0 Condition (Near Mint).
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Duocons
    • Battletrap, 100% Complete + Instructions. C8.5 Condition (Minor sticker wear).
    • Flywheels, 100% Complete + Instructions. C8.5 Condition (Minor sticker wear).
    [​IMG]

Firecons
    • Cindersaur, 100% Complete. C9.0+ Condition (Near Mint).
    • Flamefeather, 100% Complete. C9.0+ Condition (Near Mint).
    • Sparkstalker, 100% Complete. C9.0+ Condition (Near Mint).
    [​IMG]

Headmasters
    • Fangry, 90% complete (gun missing) + Instructions. C9.0 Condition (Near Mint).
    • Horri-Bull, 100% Complete + Instructions. C9.0 Condition (Near Mint).
    • Mindwipe, 100% Complete + Instructions. C9.0 Condition (Near Mint).
    • Skullcruncher, 100% Complete) + Instructions. C9.5 Condition (Mint).
    • Squeezeplay, 100% Complete + Instructions. C9.0 Condition (Near Mint).
    • Weirdwolf, 100% Complete + Instructions. C9.0 Condition (Near Mint).
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    (Forgot to include Horri-Bull's other weapon in his hand in the pic, so he really is 100% complete)

Horrorcons
    • Apeface, 100% Complete + Instructions. C9.5 Condition (Mint).
    • Snapdragon, 100% Complete + Instructions. C9.0 Condition (Minor sticker wear).
    [​IMG]

Insecticons: These are all the French Ceji variants (Identified by: orange (not yellow) chest plates and Japan-blocked copyright imprints behind them):
    • Bombshell, 100% Complete + Techspecs. C8.5 Condition (Minor wear).
    • Bombshell, 100% Complete. C8.5 Condition (Minor wear).
    • Bombshell, 90% complete (gun missing). C8.0 Condition (Minor wear).
    • Kickback, 100% Complete + Instructions. C8.0+ Condition (Minor wear).
    • Shrapnel, 100% Complete + Instructions. C7.0 Condition (Tight joints, but some paint wear).
    [​IMG]

Menasor giftset ("Pentacar" from Italy) + Instructions, Stunticons:
    • Breakdown ("Caimano" from Italy), 100% Complete. C9.0 Condition (Near Mint).
    • Dead End ("Cobra" from Italy), 100% Complete. C9.0+ Condition (Near Mint / Mint).
    • Drag Strip ("Iguana" from Italy), 100% Complete. C9.0+ Condition (Near Mint / Mint).
    • Motormaster ("Barracuda" from Italy), 100% Complete + Instructions. Otherwise C8.5+ but legs have light traces of red marker pen stains on them (could be removed?).
    • Wildrider ("Squalo" from Italy), 100% Complete. C9.0+ Condition (Near Mint / Mint).
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Micro
    • Nightflight, 100% Complete + Techspecs (Still on card). C9.5 Condition (Mint).
    • Storm Cloud (100% Complete) + Techspecs (Still on card). C9.5 Condition (Mint).
    • Tailwind (100% Complete) + Techspecs (Still on card). C9.5 Condition (Mint).
    • Whisper (100% Complete) + Techspecs (Still on card). C9.5 Condition (Mint).
    (These can be seen together in the group shot for Autobot Micros)

Piranacon + Instructions, Seacons:
    • Nautilator, 100% Complete. C9.0+ Condition (Near Mint / Mint).
    • Overbite, 100% Complete. C9.0+ Condition (Near Mint / Mint).
    • Seawing, 100% Complete. C9.0+ Condition (Near Mint / Mint).
    • Skalor, 100% Complete. C9.0 Condition (except a piece of one gun has been glued back on).
    • Snaptrap, 100% Complete + Instructions. C9.0+ Condition (Near Mint / Mint).
    • Tentakil, 100% Complete. C9.0+ Condition (Near Mint / Mint).
    [​IMG]

Powermasters
    • Darkwing, 100% Complete + Instructions. C9.0 Condition (slight sticker wear).
    • Doubledealer, 100% Complete + Instructions. Otherwise C9.0+ condition but left arm has come off its hinge (broken hinge).
    • Dreadwind, 100% Complete + Instructions. C9.0+ Condition (Near Mint / Mint).
    [​IMG]
    (Forgot to place Dreadwind's weapons next to him for the pic, rest assured he's got them)

Pretender Beasts
    • Carnivac, 100% Complete + Instructions. C9.0 Condition (Near Mint).
    • Snarler, 100% Complete + Instructions C9.0 Condition (Near Mint).
    [​IMG]

Pretenders
    • Bomb-Burst, 100% Complete + Instructions. C9.5 Condition (Mint).
    • Submarauder, 100% Complete + Instructions. C9.5 Condition (Mint).
    [​IMG]

Seekers
    • Cyclonus, 100% Complete + Instructions. C9.0 Condition (Minor sticker wear).
    • Dirge - French Ceji variant (Identified by: hard plastic nosecone (instead of rubber), plastic black wheels (instead of die cast), and Japan-blocked copyright imprints in legs, French instructions, etc.), 100% Complete + Instructions + Techspecs. C9.5 Condition (Mint).
    • Ramjet - French Ceji variant (Identified by: hard plastic nosecone (instead of rubber), plastic black wheels (instead of die cast), and Japan-blocked copyright imprints in legs, French instructions, etc.), 100% Complete + Instructions + Techspecs. C6.0 condition (right leg and black parts on wings have been glued back on).
    • Scourge, 90% complete (gun missing). Dunno how to grade this, stickers and joints in C8.0+ condition but got this second hand from a friend as a kid and not placing any value on it because there are silver and black marker pen paint markings on it (could be used for parts? Or, I can just throw away and not include in the shipment if the buyer doesn't want this).
    • Starscream - French Ceji variant (Identified by: hard plastic nosecone (instead of rubber), plastic black wheels (instead of die cast), and Japan-blocked copyright imprints in legs, French instructions, etc.), 100% Complete + Instructions + Techspecs. C9.0 Condition (Minor sticker wear).
    • Thrust, 65% complete (missing right wing), with both missiles still attached to sprue + Instructions. Other than the missing wing, C8.5 condition (Some sticker wear).
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Targetmasters
    • Misfire, 100% Complete + Instructions. C9.0+ Condition (Near Mint / Mint).
    • Needlenose, 100% Complete. C9.0 Condition (extremely minor sticker wear).
    • Quake, 100% Complete. C9.5 Condition (Mint).
    • Slugslinger, 100% Complete + Instructions. C9.0 Condition (Near Mint).
    • Spinister, 100% Complete. C9.0+ Condition (Near Mint / Mint).
    • Triggerhappy, 100% Complete) + Instructions. C9.0 Condition (Near Mint).
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Triggercons
    • Crankcase, 100% Complete + Techspecs (Still on card). C9.0 Condition (Near Mint).
    • Ruckus, 100% Complete + Techspecs (Still on card). C9.0 Condition (Near Mint).
    • Windsweeper, 100% Complete + Techspecs. C8.5+ Condition (Minor wear).
    [​IMG]

Triple Changers
    • Astrotrain, 100% Complete. C8.5+ condition (Minor wear).
    • Blitzwing, 90% complete (missing rockets) + Instructions. C7.5 Condition (Sticker wear, joints a bit loose).
    • Octane, 100% Complete + Instructions. C9.0 Condition (Near Mint - Only chrome surface has minor wear).
    [​IMG]

...That's all of them!

Ok, thanks for checking out the lot, once I've figured out how much they're all worth more or less, I can give a big discount if someone actually wants to buy the entire collection at once.

For payment I will accept Paypal, or bank account money wire transfer, etc.

Thanks again for looking, I will update the thread with price info soon!

Best Regards,
    Petsku

Last edited: Mar 29, 2012
  2. Petsku

Petsku Member

Ebay:
    Updated with some accessorry info

Just went through a bunch of accessories and noticed some small errors in the list (had for example accidentally listed Horri-Bull as "90% complete", so bumped him back to 100%).

Best Regards,
    Petsku

3. jay724

jay724 Well-Known Member

PMd you

4. Petsku

Petsku Member

Ebay:
    Whoops, I just noticed a lot of pm messages in my inbox, sorry for the delayed response, I have soon answered all of them.

A member from the States messaged me that he couldn't see the photos in the thread, nooo, I put a lot of effort into the pics I sure hope they're showing up for everybody else :-/

Can anyone else see them, I would really like to fix the problem if there is one (if I can)? If anyone could chime in and let me know whether they can or can't see them that would help, and would be much appreciated!

Thanks!
    Petsku

P.S.
    Some members have asked if I have any credentials, any reference to sales completed in the past. I have been active on eBay for over 12 years and have hundreds of completed transactions (as a collector I've always dealt with a lot of collectibles, of all shapes, sizes and weight), both purchases and sales to and from everywhere in the world (especially the States), and a 100% positive feedback record.

If you would like to see for yourself you can pm me and I'll give you my eBay info. Thanks!

Last edited: Mar 26, 2012
  5. SamiKai

SamiKai Well-Known Member

Pics show up fine for me on a Mac using both Firefox and Safari browsers.

Also on your feedback it would be best to actually just post a link to your eBay feedback in your ad. It is a requirement of the forum that if you are new and been a member for less than 30 days to provide feedback if you have any.

Posting in your ad would be best served to reduce PM asking for it as I am sure you are going to get a lot of PMs about your items anyways.

6. Petsku

Petsku Member

Ebay:
    I see, my avatar has a link and image from eBay saying "this member has items on eBay" and if you click on it, it takes you to my info page (where nothing is listed at the moment though) and you can seen I have over 230+ completed transactions with 100% positive feedback.

Do I need to somehow give that link somewhere else on my post(s) here as well? Thanks, sorry for asking stupid questions, don't know how everything works here yet.

Best Regards,
    Petsku

7. Petsku

Petsku Member

Ebay:
    I have learned some more info on some of the rarer variants in my G1 collection on the Nordic Transformers forum, and updated the list accordingly.

I do not know if the variants are of interest to collectors here, but on the Nordic forums it seems some specific collectors are now placing more value on them, so I thought I should at least mention and share any and all such information with you here as well, just in case someone is interested.

There are 2 MB (Milton Bradley) variants in the collection (Roadbuster and Jetfire) and 14 French Ceji variants (there's the different shade of yellow G1 Devastator than the later G2 version, Insecticons with orange color chest panels, and Seekers with hard plastic nosecones, etc.).

I will be providing a big bundle price for everything soon, if I should put it up on eBay for example, as well as my estimated values for each individual figure if I'm going to instead be selling them separately or in sets.

Thanks again for your interest!

Best Regards,
    Petsku

8. Petsku

Petsku Member

Ebay:
  9. LamboTwinLove

LamboTwinLove Lambo Assassin

If it doesn't sell, I would be interested in buying the G1 Sideswipe maybe. Let me know!

10. DethPike

DethPike Master of Sinanju

Ebay:
    Likewise - I would take all of the Pretenders.

11. Wajo357

Wajo357 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    yup... I would take some of the items as well...

12. Petsku

Petsku Member

Ebay:
    If the entire set doesn't sell as one big bundle I will start selling figures separately and in sets.

Currently I'm thinking I will sell/auction sets like for example the Autobot Cars as a set, Headmasters set, Targetmasters set, each combiner team as their own sets, etc.

Thanks for the interest!
    Petsku

13. brr-icy

brr-icy G1 Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    are you selling them on here or on ebay if they don't sell?

14. Asterios

Asterios Well-Known Member

believe it or not your best option would be too sell them individually then in bulk, would also increase your monetary intake.

15. Petsku

Petsku Member

Ebay:
    I haven't decided on everything yet - I'll very likely start selling some directly to members on forums like here, and others in sets on eBay for example.

Thanks for your interest!
    Petsku

16. Petsku

Petsku Member

Ebay:
    Ok, the one big bundle auction ended and since I couldn't find a collector who would've bought such a big collection in one, I've now put up everything for sale separately and posted 43 separate auctions for separate figures and sets, etc.

You can check everything out here:
    petsku | eBay

Btw I didn't list the French Ceji variations (the Ceji Devastator, Ceji Seekers, and Ceji Insecticons) because I already found a buyer for them on a Transformers forum, but nearly everything else is posted on those auctions.

Only a few separate figures left to be put up for sale, but I will post them up soon (or see if I can find a buyer for them here maybe).

Thanks again you guys for all the help, advice, and interest!

Best Regards,
    Petsku

17. Petsku

Petsku Member

Ebay:
    Ok, on top of all the other auctions for figures and sets, I have now listed more separate figures for sale starting from 1 dollar like:

- Hardhead, Headmaster Autobot + Instructions
    - Chromedome, Headmaster Autobot
    - Hot Spot + Instructions
    - Snarl Dinobot + Instructions
    - Scourge + Instructions

Etc, etc...

Here:
    petsku | eBay

I will post more soon!

Thanks!
    Petsku

18. Petsku

Petsku Member

Ebay:
    Hey gang,

I've been receiving lots of requests for specific and separate figures, and so I've put up many new auctions:
    petsku | eBay

I've listed the following figures now separately:

- Blurr, Targetmaster 100% Complete Near Mint + Instructions
    - Crosshairs, Targetmaster 100% Complete Mint C9.5 + Instructions
    - Kup, Targetmaster 100% Complete, Near Mint + Instructions
    - Landfill, Targetmaster 100% Complete C9.5 Mint
    - Pointblank, Targetmaster 100% Complete C9.5 Mint + Instructions
    - Scoop, Targetmaster 100% Complete C9.5 Mint

- Horri-Bull, Headmaster 100% Complete, Near Mint + Instructions
    - Fangry, Headmaster Decepticon, Near Mint + Instructions
    - Squeezeplay, Headmaster 100% Complete, Near Mint + Instructions
    - Mindwipe, Headmaster 100% Complete, Near Mint + Instructions
    - Skullcruncher, Headmaster 100% Complete C9.5 Mint + Instructions
    - Weirdwolf, Headmaster 100% Complete, Near Mint + Instructions

- Needlenose, Targetmaster 100% Complete Near Mint + Instructions
    - Quake, Targetmaster 100% Complete, Near Mint + Instructions
    - Spinister, Targetmaster 100% Complete, Near Mint + Instructions

- Backstreet, Triggerbot 100% Complete, Near Mint + Techspecs (Still on Card)
    - Dogfight, Triggerbot 100% Complete
    - Override Triggerbot 100% Complete Near Mint + Techspecs (Still on Card)

...and will continue to list more soon, from sets like the Decepticon Seekers, Micromasters, Sparkabots, Throttlebots, etc, etc...

Thanks for checking them out!

Cheers,
    Petsku

Last edited: Apr 17, 2012
  19. Petsku

Petsku Member

Ebay:
    *Phew*

Ok I've now listed each and every figure from my collection for sale - there were 150+ different figures and so I've put up about 70 separate auctions, many sets (like Autobot Cars, and combiner groups like Bruticus, etc.) and also many separate and individual figures:
    petsku | eBay

I've never sold this many items on eBay before. I gotta say this was quite an endeavor. Even when I close my eyes, all I see is Transformers. The first of all the auctions will end in less than 3 days from now, and the final one (for the Decepticon Seeker, Cyclonus), will come to a close in a little over 4 days from now.

At least I think I can now rest safely assured that these figures will find good new homes, and be appreciated by likeminded collectors, wherever in the world it is they might go to.

Thanks once more to all - this was quite an interesting and fun ride - getting to know fellow Transformers collectors and enthusiasts from all corners of the Earth, hearing and learning from them, and sharing the experience.

My final update consists of the following listings:

- Micromasters: Air Strike Patrol 100% Complete, Mint C9.5 + Techspecs (Still on Card)
    - Micromasters: Off Road Patrol 100% Complete + Techspecs (Still on Card)
    - Micromasters: Race Car Patrol + Techspecs (Still on Card)

- Sparkabot: Fizzle
    - Sparkabot: Guzzle C8.5 - C9.0 (Weird thing is, his spark wheel is backwards - he must reverse to "spark", is this normal or a factory defect?)
    - Sparkabot: Sizzle, Near Mint C9.0

- Throttlebot: Goldbug
    - Throttlebot: Searchlight
    - Throttlebot: Wideload, Near Mint C9.0+

- Autobot Jumpstarter: Topspin

- Decepticon Seeker: Thrust + Instructions
    - Decepticon Seeker: Cyclonus 100% Complete, Near Mint (being the last of all my TFs to be auctioned, I'm starting his bidding at $1, for fun)

...And there you have it. With these, a seriously fond memory and a significant chapter of my past will come to a close, and a new one will begin. Who knows, maybe someday I will get back into the world of Transformers, but for now, I have to go and try make one dream of mine a reality.

Thanks,
    Petsku

20. Petsku

Petsku Member

Ebay:
    Hey guys,

This is exciting, for me, I've never sold so many items on eBay before - every auction is coming to an end - the first two just closed, for the Decepticon group Bruticus, and Autobot Cars (Hoist, Jazz, Inferno, Red Alert, Sideswipe, Tracks), 67 more auctions to go:
    eBay: petsku

But, with all the extra parts, and some instruction booklets that were left over (belonged to figures I sold away way back in the 80s), I was wondering if I should put them up for sale as well...

They are the following:

Accessories:

Dinobots:
    - Grimlock Sword, Chromed (Diaclone variation? Italian variation? It was chromed when it came in its original box when I bought it from a store back in the 80s, don't remember where and when anymore...)
    - Sludge Missile Launcher & 2 Italian Safety Missiles (big round rubber tips)

Autobot Cars:
    - Mirage Missiles x2
    - Prowl Missile Launchers (x2)

- Runamuck Gun
    - Puch Counterpunch Gun (black)

Technobots:
    - Afterburner Guns (x3)
    - Lightspeed Gun (the smallest of his guns, that looks different than the other two)
    - Nosecone Guns x2 (his big guns)
    - Strafe Gun (the smallest of his guns)

Instruction Booklets:
    - Doublespy
    - Galvatron
    - Highbrow
    - Scorponok
    - Sureshot

*Phew*. Gotta start packing, and shipping a whole lot of stuff soon...

Cheers,
    Petsku