Huge lot - but buyer beware!!!

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by diablo, Apr 14, 2008.

1. diablo

diablo Well-Known Member

This is a heads up for those of you who might be tempted to bid on this lot:

[EBAY]200215278351[/EBAY]

There appears to be a nice technobot gift set in the lot. Since this is the second time that he is relisting the lot (which originally had a reserve of $2000), I asked him if he does not get his reserve this time around, whether he would be ammenable to selling the computron set in an individual auction.

This guy, however, was unbelievable rude in his followup emails - I wouldn't put up with that nonsense from a power seller, nevermind a guy with 1 feedback who is trying to unload a massive lot with a hugh reserve (which he will never get) - he really comes off as being too sketchy to do business with.

2. skywarprime

skywarprime DHARMA

How about posting his emails for our education/entertainment?

3. skywarprime

skywarprime DHARMA

xx

Last edited: Apr 14, 2008
  4. DoubleClouder

DoubleClouder Autobot/Decepticon

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Pinterest:
    The technobot gift set is that old KO, SL-335 or something like that

5. diablo

diablo Well-Known Member

He wouldn't say if it was KO or not (he started getting belligerent before I could ask him) - he did say there are no manuals, and the only defect in the box (according to him) is a slit in one of the windows. Also the Scorponok is not complete.

Skywarpprime - I don't really feel like flaming the guy (even though I have to say I was really shocked at his behaviour to a relatively harmless question). I will say he likes using the word "homie" a lot :rolleyes: 

Anyways, its just a heads up for you guys - I only wanted the technobot set and would have had to sell off everything else. I figured the lot was worth about $1400 (maybe max $1800). I'd love to get my hands on a technobot set (so much so that I would have been willing to absorb the cost of the other stuff) but I simply don't trust this guy.

6. skywarprime

skywarprime DHARMA

Nuff' said... anyone who uses "homie" in a business email gets quickly added to my Blocked Seller List.