HUGE list of "rare" Japanese TFs

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by quiktake, Jul 3, 2006.

1. quiktake

quiktake Well-Known Member

For sale due to moving back to America (late July) and getting married (next week)

Superlink
    -Japanese Superlink Purple Galvatron MIB (smaller size than the US release) $40
    -Japanese Superlink Bruticus Set MISB $25 plus shipping (about $19 or so)

G1
    -G1 Takara Thundercracker complete. Mint condition, stickers applied. $50
    -G1 Goodbye Convoy Set w/box (missing some accessories, box is C-6 to C-7, toys are C-6 to C-7) $260
    -G1 Goodbye Convoy Set w/box (missing some accessories, box is C-7.5 to C-8, toys are C-8) $360
    -G1 Takara Optimus Prime w/box -$70 (Box C-6, missing one or two accessories, has the rare superpowered launcher designed to launch the larger G1 cars about 5 feet, supersized fists and gun and nozzle, toy is about C-6 to C-7 condition). It's a good value and a very interesting comparison to later Optimus Prime releases. It's based more closely on the original Diaclone Battle Convoy mold than any later Convoy/Prime release.

-Original Takara G1 Stepper. No accessories. So-so condition (little scratches, but otherwise ok.) $135 plus shipping.

-Takara Superion Giftset w/box (missing individual weapons for small robots, but has main gun, stickers never appllied to the smaller jets, toys are in excellent condition, missing one foot, box is C-6 -$160 (good price for a Japanese giftset that needs a little work)
    -Takara Superion Giftset w/box (missing individual weapons for small robots, but has main gun, stickers appllied to the jets, toys are in excellent condition, box is C-8 -$225 (fair price for a Japanese giftset in this condition, same as I paid)

Diaclone
    -Pre-TF Battle Convoy $310 (less than I paid in Japan) (box is C-7, tear on corner, almost complete except for one missle, toys are in decent condition C-7, two micromen are missing magnets on the feet)

Lucky Draw
    Lucky Draw Gold JP Gold Superlink Omega Supreme MIB $1100 (EBAYed)

Galaxy Force -Japanese
    Galaxy Force Vector Prime MISB $17
    Galaxy Force EX-02 Convoy/Ramble Set MISB $75
    Galaxy Force EX-02 Convoy alone (complete, loose all documentation included, light enough for cheaper SAL shipping) $40
    Galaxy Force Blue (opened and resealed) and Yellow Ramble (MOSC) together $60

RMs
    -All three Primals (burning -MIB, normal -MIB, exclusive Black mail-away -MISB) -$55
    -Mirage MIB, Original G2 Starscream and BB -MIB, Burning Primal loose (complete with CD) -$35

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZquiktake77QQhtZ-1

Check my feedback and current auctions for anything else that might interest you.

My paypal ID is quiktake@hotmail.com

PM with your email address for additional photos or email me directly to the above account for faster, more direct communication.

I usually use SAL (small packet) Airmail for packages under 2 kilograms ($20).
    http://www.post.japanpost.jp/english/fee/intel/sal.html

Regular Airmail (and regular SAL) is twice as expensive. ($37 for 2 kilograms)
    http://www.post.japanpost.jp/english/fee/intel/parcel.html

The fastest service w/ insurance and tracking at a competitve price is EMS ($38 for 2 kilos)
    http://www.post.japanpost.jp/english/fee/intel/ems.html

2. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits:
    If the Fort Max parts go back up for grabs I will take them.

3. quiktake

I should mention that I favor selling to people who buy multiple items. It saves me a lot of trouble.:mail 

I am also not interested in holding items for people until they money freed up. I need to sell ASAP.:poop 

I got some serious priorities to take care of. Thanks!

By the way, what is so special about Browning? (I've had a few offers already). I know an MIB one goes for about $300. But a loose one usually goes for about $75 or so (my current price). Is the color unique or something?

I also have an MIB complete Microchange browning (I am keeping), but it's color is less gold. Just curious about it, if anyone knows.

4. rdarkstream

rdarkstream Minicon lover

Ebay:
    Oh they are not ;) 

5. wheeljaxx

wheeljaxx Banned

i didn't care about the color, ive just been after a browning for a while, so i hope you'll find someone who can afford to buy multiple items, and pay you right away. it would have been nice to know i'd been refused in PM, but if you wanted to bring it up here, its your sale.

6. quiktake

Updated

Now shipping information is listed.

7. quiktake

8. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    Dang. That's a steal considering you can get the missing gun off Metroplex. I wish I could buy it, but I don't have the funds.

9. ams

ams Generation All Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    If our PMs haven't been responded to, can we assume you're not interested in selling?

10. quiktake

Sorry. I have just been bombarded with requests (especially Browning). I am getting married tomorrow, so I have been crazy busy.

I apologize to those who I haven't returned a PM to. (Some also had full inboxes...)

11. quiktake

Thanks to the mods for combining my posts.:thumb 

12. ambushbug74

ambushbug74 Stroke me, Stroke me! TFW2005 Supporter

PMed

13. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits:
    Payment sent.

14. ambushbug74

ambushbug74 Stroke me, Stroke me! TFW2005 Supporter