HUGE Favor: 100 Threads to Delete?

Discussion in 'TFW2005 Tech Support' started by Tampalicious, Nov 14, 2011.

1. Tampalicious

Tampalicious Tribe of Roadimus

Ok, I have like 100 started threads, most of which are nonsense, some drunk nites, multiple sales threads, outdated movie questions, etc.

Is it possible to delete every last thread EXCEPT my feedback? (simply named Tampalicious)

I know it's a hassle, but thought it might help you guys clear up space too?

I'll be checkin this thread to see what you say.

Right on!

2. Tampalicious

Tampalicious Tribe of Roadimus

This was in no way intended to be taken as if I intend to leave the board or was in one of my huffy moods, I just thought I'd ask.
    I realize 100 threads must be a real pain, if it doesnt bug you guys it doesnt bug me.
    Sometimes when I post I feel like I'm buggin you guys since I went all overboard when we wrote that fanfic roleplayin thing, I kinda flipped out, Im sorry about that.
    I also remember a misunderstanding when I asked about Defender stickers or somethin. Also no big deal at all.
    I also want to say that when I said "jewed out" it was only meant as slang and nothing more, but I thought about it after my infraction and I realize slang can hurt people if they're not used to it, so like I said I meant absolutely no harm but I fully apologize as well for my words. I learned from it.
    I was kinda hopin for a fresh start, but please, if its too much trouble, just disregard my request, I dont wanna burden you guys!

3. Joe Moore

Joe Moore Is Not Jim... Administrator

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Sorry this request is not something we do.