Huge collection of GI Joes in package including exclusives

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by BigToyAuction, Dec 6, 2011.

1. BigToyAuction

BigToyAuction Well-Known Member

A long-time GI Joe Collector has brought us a fantastic collection of Packaged GI Joes ranging from the late '80s to mid '00s. As much as he hates leaving the hobby, his loss is definitely your gain!

We've been sorting through everything, and the first part of the collection hits the block this Thursday at 6:10 PM EST. Plenty of 3 3/4" and 12" stuff, all sealed in original packaging as well as tons of 1/18 and 1/32 scale Ultimate Soldier Figures, Vehicles, and Accessories.

Here's a sample!

[​IMG] - G.I. Joe Astro Viper Star Brigade 1/18 Scale Carded Figure

[​IMG] - G.I. Joe 1/6 Gung-Ho Dress Marine Hall of Fame

[​IMG] - G.I. Joe Crimson Guard Commander Battle Corps 1/18 Scale Carded Figure

[​IMG] - 1/18 Ultimate Soldier P-38 Lightning Interceptor Fighter Plane

[​IMG] - 1/6 Scale G.I. Joe U.S. Army Helicopter Pilot Red Hair

[​IMG] - Sgt. Savage Grizzly SS-1 ATV Jeep Boxed Vehicle

[​IMG] - G.I. Joe U.S. 1/6 Army Tank Commander Classic Collection

[​IMG] - 1/18 Scale WWII German Sd KF2 Halftrack and Driver

We go LIVE Thursday, December 8th, beginning at 6:10 PM. We will go through everything quickly, so get there early and don't miss out. You can get registered now, inspect the online catalog, and leave pre-bids or absentee bids. We look forward to seeing you there!

2. BigToyAuction

BigToyAuction Well-Known Member

Just a reminder that we go LIVE tonight beginning at 6:10 PM EST. That's just a few short hours from now! The catalog is online already to preview and leave pre-bids/absentee bids.

So far, pre-bidding has been pretty strong, and it looks like we should have a pretty packed house. Since things will move quickly once we get started, I recommend getting registered in advance if you haven't already to avoid missing out.

Otherwise, as always, once the hammer falls and we say "sold" that's it!

Best of luck, and we look forward to seeing you there!