Huge Classics/Universe lot, Movie figures, G.I. Joe 25th Lot, and More for sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by unpunk, Jul 31, 2008.

1. unpunk

unpunk Well-Known Member

First of all, any inquires can be sent to my email address: bmonroe1999@hotmail.com as I don't have IM or any of that shit. Just email me. These prices are fair in my opinion, and I'm taking a loss on them actually. But, I need the $$$. If you think the prices are too high, make an offer but don't be insulting. I'd consider going a bit lower on these lots, but not much lower just so it's known. Anyway, on to the toys.

Hasbro Classics/Universe/Movie loose lot:<br> Prowl, Sunstreaker, Mirage, Starscream, Megatron, Optimus Prime, WM exclusive Devestator, Target Exclusive Skywarp, Rodimus (Hot Rod), Ramjet, Bumblebee, Jetfire, Titanium Ultra Magnus and Jetfire, Target exclusive White Ultra Magnus, Cliffjumper, Grimlock, Astrotrain, Custom Seaspray, Custom Thundercracker, Movie Jazz G1 paint deco, Movie Brawl, Taget Ex. Robovision Movie Optimus Prime, WM ex. movie Bumblebee vs. Baricade, Cybertron Soundwave, Carded Ramjet. these figures are all in minty condition, and were opened by me, an adult, and put on a shelf. All of the joints are tight and each one was transformed a few times tops. All are 100% complete. I made the custom Seaspray and Thundercracker myself. I don't have any pics of them but they both turned out pretty nice. I'm not including them in the price of the lot, but I'll throw them in for free. A relly good start for anyone who missed out on the first part of the line. $275 flat.<br>
    <br>
    G.I. Joe 25th anniversary loose figure lot:<br>
    Flash, Breaker, Stalker (green), Ace, Spirit Iron-knife, Torpedo, Gung-ho, Beach Head, Snow Job, Flint, Snake eyes w/Timber, Road Block, Lady Jaye, Shipwreck(anchor on belt), Scarlett, Rock & Roll, Duke, Hawk, Awestriker Jeep with Driver, Mailaway Doc (MOMC still in the white mailer box), Cobra Commander, Baroness, Destro, Storm Shadow, Cobra (enemy red snake on chest) Cobra (enemy)x 5, Cobra officers x2 Crimson Guard x 4, Crimson Guard with mask, Tomax & Xamot, Red Ninja, Firefly, Zartan, Torch, Buzzer, Ripper, Wild Weasel, Cobra Air Trooper x 2, Cobra Officer with scar, Blue Hiss Tank with pilot. The following figures are carded: Cobra Officer, Zartan, Cobra Commander with face shield, CC with hood, Roadblock, Cobra (enemy). All Comics from the 2 packs are included, as well as ALL uncut file cards. Figures are all minty and 100% complete. I also have the boxes for the first two, 5 figure sets (Joe and Cobra) along with the sound boxes that come with them. A GREAT Set to start your collection. $250. That's a very reasonable price, considering it works out to less than $4 a figure plus 2 vehicles, and a rare mail-away figure. $250<br>
    <br>
    Other stuff:<br> 1995 Star Wars Millenium Falcon POTF Boxed $30.<br> Armada Unicron mint Boxed $35<br> G2 Laser Prime Boxed and minty. Missing Sword. $30. <br> 1997 trendmasters Voltron Metal lions set, Boxed minty. opened once. Never put together. PLUS!!! All five Voltron dvd box sets in the metal tins, all are in minty shape. These were just released within the last 2 years. $75 for all of it.<br> Thanks for looking and Email me with any q's.

2. MushroomPrime

MushroomPrime ******

News Credits:
    Uhhh, seems you messed up there

3. Ptitvite

Ptitvite Construction worker

You should split the transformers..IMO, sell the movie line in one lot and the classics/universe in another lot.

4. unpunk

unpunk Well-Known Member

Bump

I'll break up the movie figures from the classics/universe stuff. but not individual figures. Thanks and make an offer, I need the cash. Say $240 for the universe/classics stuff, and $35 for the movie figures? Anyone? Yeah, i messed up the HTML, sorry... kinda inexperienced at it...

5. unpunk

unpunk Well-Known Member

Bump

Price dropped on the GIJoe figures-$200
    Price dropped on the Classics/universe-$200
    Movie figures- $30
    Al others $10 off. I need to sell these, so someone email me. ok-boB

6. Bjjer

Bjjer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If you break up the classic lot, put me down for Mirage and Megatron.

7. unpunk

unpunk Well-Known Member

Bump, lowering prices. Jeez...

$175 for the Classics/Universe toys. $175 for all of the Gijoe stuff. $30 for the movie stuff, $20 for the unicron, $20 for the SW Mill falcon and $50 for all of the voltron stuff. Did I miss anything? No I don't wanna break up the sets into individual figures/toys. lots only. Thanks-boB

8. ErechOveraker

ErechOveraker I'm with Plowking.

News Credits:
    Sent you an email about Unicron.

9. Fortress_Maximus

Fortress_Maximus fortuna audaces iuvat

If you break up the lot interested in Classics Optimus Prime if 100% complete. Lmk. Thanks! :) 

10. Red Alert

Red Alert Security

News Credits:
    If you can pm me pics of the movie and classics i may be interested