HUGE ass Transformers lot, 200+ figures!

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by djtriplx, May 26, 2007.

1. djtriplx

djtriplx New Member

Hey guys, I'm selling off my massive Transformers collection, both MISB/MOSC and loose figures in one bunch. I'd rather not wait and break them up little by little, as I dont have the time. I have an eBay auction up at http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300115442858 with a BuyItNow option and tons of pics. Hook a brotha up, my truck payment's late :p 

2. DeceptiKreep

DeceptiKreep Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Your lot is HUGE! Wishin' you the best in selling them!

3. Thrasymachos

Thrasymachos energon cube

Wow. Just, wow.

4. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Holy Shit,$1,250,Damn!

5. Kid Canada

Kid Canada Well-Known Member

If you get the chance to deal with this guy my advice is to go the other way. I won the auction but whether or not I see all of it is in question.

I had to open a dispute with Paypal just to get some action going on it.

He is rude, makes threats and is an all around hostile individual. He even accused me of winning the auction unfairly even though it had a buy it now price.

Makes ya wonder somtimes.

6. Triformis

Triformis Insecticon Fanatic TFW2005 Supporter

Well, that sucks, man. I was just about to say what a good deal it seemed to be, but if he's that much of a pain in the ass, then I guess not.

7. megatroptimus

megatroptimus Untitled

News Credits:
    Maybe because the auction never mentionned he was shipping to Canada? Did you ask permission to bid before hitting BIN?

8. Malach Ra

Malach Ra TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    $100 even shipping in US, this guy is probably taking a hit somewhere in the equation. man, what a pain in the ass the shipping would be.

9. RoboticPlanet

RoboticPlanet Exclusively Exclusive

News Credits:
    Did he put tracking on any of the packages? What kind of Paypal claim reason did you select?

10. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Moderator

News Credits:
    That's a nice instant collection there. Too bad your having problems with it.

11. Kid Canada

I have everything shipped to my PO Box in NY state that way it is domestic shipping. I do the same for the trades/purchases I do in these forums. Cuts down on shipping and saves time and money.

He has sent only 1 package and in the auction it states that there are 9 packages (maybe more, I don't know). He says after sending the one package it is too expensive and he is looking for other options and that if I wanted them I could pick them up. I have waited 12 days and he shows no sign of sending the rest so I had to take action. I even told Paypal that only 10% has made it to me (actually waiting at the post office for me still) and that I only want to get what I paid for. Maybe for him $1350.00 is not alot but it is for me and I get a little nervous when people threaten me (after they have my money) about not shipping and whatnot.

His last e-mail a week ago yesterday said he was looking into other options for shipping. Fair enough. I sent him an e-mail a Tuesday asking if he had any luck and when I might expect my goodies and I never got a reply. After I filed the Paypal claim I had a reply in minutes. Go figure. Lets face it, there are only a few shipping options out there that make any sense...USPS, UPS, Fed-Ex and maybe 1 or 2 more so that is 3 maybe 4 phone calls. I gave him a week to complete that task and hopefully even get 2 or 3 packages mailed, but again, nothing.

Shipping may run a hundred or two but honestly, he did it to himself by putting that in the auction. When you list that as a selling feature it's a little hard to come back and say I am not shipping because it is too expensive. The crappy part is that when I bought them I had to pay instantly with Paypal and had to pay an extra $100.00 (that is why the grand total of $1350.00 above) because the checkout feature wasn't set up for free shipping with the BIN price. So basically I have paid $100.00 shipping already when it is suppose to be free. I wasn't even going to complain about that (and he even told me he would not give it back even though shipping was free) as long as I got my goodies.

What it all boils down to is I just want what I paid for or my money back.

12. megatroptimus

megatroptimus Untitled

News Credits:
    Too bad then... but how come you got 90% of your stuff in one single box and the 10% remaining takes 8 more? He saved the huge figures last?

13. Triformis

Wait...what? Am I reading his post wrong? He says that there are 9 boxes (maybe more) total and only 1 is waiting for him at the ost office. Thus, he has potentially received about 10% and around 90% remains to be sent (in 9 more boxes). See?

14. megatroptimus

megatroptimus Untitled

News Credits:
    No, I was on crack this time. Unless he edited his post in the meantime. :) 

15. skyywelker

skyywelker Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Well I guess I was on crack too then.........but I think he edited it cause I swear I saw 90%.

16. Kid Canada

That would make 3 of us. I did type 90% but was thinking 90% to come in but my fingers had their own agenda when it came to typing. I have since corrected my blunder. Sorry to confuse.

And the funniest part of the whole thing? I was home two Saturdays ago doing nothing and checked out the 2005 boards and saw this post. I followed the link and thought I had gotten myself a great deal. Boy, did I ever.:banghead: 

17. Triformis

Okay. *phew* So, none of us are crazy. What confused me is that it didn't say "edited by" or whatever in your post, so you must have changed it immediately, Kid_C.

Well, keep at it, and maybe you'll get it eventually. Stranger things have happened. Good luck, man!

18. skyywelker

skyywelker Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I agree with Triformis, keep at it and eventually if you don't get any more stuff you will at least get some of your money back from paypal. It wouldn't hurt to tell them that you were supposed to get free shipping and overpaid by $100 either, who knows maybe you'll get a partial refund for that as well. The auction did clearly say free shipping for buy it now, he should have to honor that.