Huffer123

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by Screamingjet, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Screamingjet

Screamingjet Well-Known Member

Hey, Huffer123 doesn't have feedback yet so starting this.

Recently traded a G1 '86 Hotrod complete for parts to fix up my Cybertron
    Optimus Prime and Brakedown.

Communication was frequent and clear at all times and everything was exactly as described. Parts arrived quickly with no fuss at all and were packed carefully with suitable amounts of large bubble wrap.

Very pleased with the trade. :cool: 

Happy to do business with again :thumb 

2. robowarrior

robowarrior Arcee's BF

News Credits:
    Just did a trade with Huffer123 for a Classics Magnus and this board member did not dissapoint at all! Prompt communication, stayed in touch with me throughout the trade. Fast Shipping! Trade with confidence!

3. gen1fan

gen1fan G1 PRIME FROM VA TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Had a deal work out, Had his items ready and wanting to ship once he prove with a tracking number his package was shippied, Keep delaying on shipping saying he was having trouble finding a box to ship it in. Now some 2 plus weeks later he wants to redo the trade agreement. Watch yourself with the scammer

4. charsdc2

charsdc2 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Took a little longer to ship my Classics Magnus, but eventually got him!

5. Ecchokat

Ecchokat Ponyologiest for Hire!

Ebay:
    He and I did a trade. He listed what I read as a ehobby sunstorm. He mail me a animated sunstorm I was kinda miffed as I traded my g1 movie as HFTD seaspray and my gen tc for it thinking it was the 70 ehobby one and I get a Animated broken sunstorm. After talking for a bit he agreed to ship me back my movie and TC. I let him keep or let him pick to keep the seaspray as I kept the sunstorm. Took some time but I did get my figure and movie back in good shape. I did have to pm several times thought and all. He also left feedback for me even before I got my figure in and all.

I say my transaction was Neutral and all.

6. Rodimus89

Rodimus89 Protector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    WOW this guy Is horrible, I traded this jerk a MISB case fresh Tru exclusive reissue Perceptor, that I shipped nicely packaged in bubble wrap just like tfsource, in return I was suppose to get a mint Ironhide and A G1 slingshot, along with the superion parts= head, shield, fists, and feet. That's what was agreed on.. Instead I got this mailing envelope, with a classics Ironhide that appeared to be crushed.. And the best part he sent me A KO slingshot along with KO fists and feet for superion!!! I am pissed!! I confronted him, and he swore he sent me real G1 items, and never did anything I fix it, he tryed to pull a fast one and said well if you send me $50 I will give you... Ya ya ya. The point being we made a deal, he gave me shit in return! I told myself not to ship before I received my figures first, but I figured I'd give him the benefit of the doubt.. And I got burned,, so if your looking to buy/ trade figures look else where.. Don't be this guys next victim..

7. sunstreaker1980

sunstreaker1980 Titan master!

i dont know what the outhers are talking about but i did a pretty big trade with huffer and every thang whent smothly. every thang he sent me was in good condition and even found some extras like classic astrotrains gun. have no complaints. also did a trade with him before this one and universe cyclonus came in really good shape.

8. Pony56

Pony56 Banned

Yah same here big trade and I'm actually going to send him another toy his stuff was so nice. Everyone makes mistakes

9. xaviercal

xaviercal Customizer/ Store Owner

Traded a few G1 transformers for a few Generations/Engeron, Great deal, everything came in good shape just as describe!

10. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    Made a successful trade with Huffer123. He doesn't have paypal, so I had to wait on a money order. Only warning I can give, is that he is very indecisive. He kept low balling on a ton of stuff, and finally settled on 3 items. That list dropped to 2, then to 1. Each drop, after I had gone to the PO to get a shipping quote. A lot of trouble for a mere $20 sale. He did go through with that purchase though. Feel free to sell to him, just be prepared to change it up a bunch.

11. tfike110

tfike110 G1ToyCollector

Ebay:
    Nice dealing with Huffer. I sold him a g1 item. He sent payment quickly. Good communication too.

12. megamus

megamus Overworked and Underpaid Veteran

News Credits:
    Great transaction.
    thanks

13. sportinmorton

sportinmorton Decepticon Beer-Tester

Smooth sales transaction with Huffer123. Thanks for the business.

14. StarLurker

StarLurker Munky Mania

Ebay:
    ATTENION: THOSE WHO ONLY SKIM FEEDBACK, YOU NEED TO READ THIS ONE.

Now, I wish I had read the feedback for this guy in full before trading with him. Would have saved me a lot of time and pain. But unfortunately I just skimmed over it and somehow missed the bad points. Big mistake.

Communication: I always take the time to express things in full detail. I check the condition of my items, I provide full, detailed pictures, and I make sure the buyer knows EXACTLY what he is getting. And when I buy something or ask for it in trade, I ask questions. How does Huffer123 do things? He replies with one or three words, "Yes" and "No" being his most common answers. I may ask "How is the condition, can you provide pics?" and he may say "its not bad"
    Because of this poor communication, it took roughly four months to get this deal done.

Eventually, we settled on a trade. We agreed early on to include Delivery Confirmation so we could know when the packages are sent out and so we could ship at the same time. He never posted the DC number and apparently had sent the package before we even determined a shipping date. So I got my items before I could send him his.
    Good thing I didn't send anything out at that point, because one item he sent me was completely broken. Rust, broken parts, glued parts, missing pieces, scratches, scuffs, you name it. I replied expressing my dissatisfaction and said I would send him back the broken toy along with some of the things he asked for before, since the other two items were okay. The guy could not make up his mind on what we wanted, then he accused me of trying to steal from him.
    Now he continues to send me childish messages. Instead of admitting he made a mistake and simply choosing what he wants in return, he's flinging insults and posting faulty feedback to try and ruin my reputation.

Dude just left me negative feedback for not accepting his broken toy as fair trade. So I'm posting the facts here. Avoid this guy, no matter what.

15. Grimlock1994

Grimlock1994 Dinobot Leader

Traded with him and the condition of the item got from him as he told me. good trade :) 

16. Huffer123

Huffer123 Banned

Ebay:
    Thanks to everybody that has traded with me. I'm currently fixing some issues with starlurker.

17. razin

razin Well-Known Member

This guy tried to make an account over on cybertron.ca and also just got the boot.

18. Omegax80

Omegax80 Using a Positive Rifle

News Credits:
  19. StarLurker

StarLurker Munky Mania

Ebay:
    Wow. I thought he got banned because of me. I was trying to help him get his account back, because we were resolving our issues... But now that I see this... No. Just no. That is some grade-A scammer there. o_O 

20. Omegax80

Omegax80 Using a Positive Rifle

News Credits: