http://www.hlj.com

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Bobby Lemain, Jul 13, 2007.

1. Bobby Lemain

Bobby Lemain Cassette Man

Has anyone ordered from there? I was thinking of getting some tfs off that sight but I'm a little weary about ordering overseas.

2. WhiteMocha

WhiteMocha TFW2005 Supporter

Ordered from them several times, never any problems. Sometimes stuff can take a little longer to get here, but that's all.

3. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I get most of my Japanese stuff through them, decent prices and they come very nicely packed, never had any problems with them.

When you order, if you preorder something, make sure you only preorder things with the same release date, if part of your preorder comes in before the rest they won't hold that part of your preorder - everything needs to be in stock before they'll ship. That's the only downside with HLJ - if you really, really want something and are preordering it, preorder it on its own. They will combine shipping if you have two orders shipping at the same time, usually - they just won't break up a preorder to ship things as they arrive unless you log into your account and ask them to ship everything in stock.

Don't let that throw you, though - if it is something that is in stock when you order you should get it without any problems. I've been using them for years and haven't missed out on a single order yet.

4. Bumble Prime

Bumble Prime all the time

i got my revoltech megs from them, they are great. Kind of an odd way of doing business because its done all through email, not like an updated instantly order page. But the prices cant be beat

5. Bobby Lemain

Bobby Lemain Cassette Man

thank-you, in that case I'll get encore Otimus Prime and Soundwave seeing how scarce the CE Soundwave and Pepsi Prime are

6. GogDog

GogDog Logic's wayward son Veteran

News Credits:
    I order from them all the time. Highly recommended. EMS shipping can be pricy, but 2-3 days from Japan to your door is worth it.

7. christopher

christopher Well-Known Member

They're very good, bar one problem, they don't keep real time inventory thus you are never quite sure if they have what you just ordered (unless it says discontinued, but even then...)