HTS Shipping?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Renidragon, Jun 22, 2008.

1. Renidragon

Renidragon Toys on my table!

So about how long does HTS shipping take from clicking the "Submit" button to picking it up from the mailbox? I'm thinking about just ordering my Animated toys online that way with gas prices finally hitting $4 a gallon (3.999 to be exact).

2. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    At this rate... A month.

They haven't started shipping anything yet (as far as I know)... So it'll definitely be a while. Their shipping isn't known for being fast at all.

3. Red Alert

Red Alert Security

News Credits:
    thats a bargain on gas,cali is paying 460-490 now:lol 

4. Pikatron

Pikatron Well-Known Member

So very true. :( 

5. nkelsch

nkelsch Do you know this Icon? TFW2005 Supporter

Well, They charged my card saturday for all my 'waiting' animated that were set to ship on 6/23. So that usually indicates that the shipping has begun. In the past, I usually got my stuff in 3-4 days after it shipped using basic ground, but I also live in MD and I think they shipping out of Pennsylvania.

They said 6/23 and it looks like it is gonna ship on that date. Anyone who thought that store street dates was gonna stay 6/23 must be new to TFs because we always get items at least a month early.

But I am not sure when you will get your stuff if you order now. Their ship dates are usually pretty good indications of when they will ship. So you may not get them until september.

6. Renidragon

Renidragon Toys on my table!

Wonderful.

So if I want to order Animated online, where's a good place to go?

Would love to order Universe from A3U, but being in the US, shipping would be a pain in the butt... not to mention that they're sold out!