HTS Problem with order

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Crown_Athlete, Dec 11, 2008.

1. Crown_Athlete

Crown_Athlete Well-Known Member

I'm trying to order the Universe Exclusive Megatron and when I get to the payment information section there is no Paypal option. I've ordered plenty of stuff through them using it, and their FAQ says they still use it, so what's going on?

2. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    Their FAQ is out of date. They seemed to fuck up taking Paypal pretty badly (judging by what I'm going through over a lousy $8) so as far as I know, they aren't taking it any more.

3. mineraljane

mineraljane Gravity Hugger

News Credits:
    Yeah, I had something pre-ordered from back in October and I used Paypal. I received an e-mail that there was a problem with my order so I called them and they explained that I needed to provide a different payment method. The CSR said that Paypal changed their system and it didn't "mesh" with HTS's so they cannot take it any longer. Basically, HTS's system is out of date and they don't feel like updating it so they cannot use Paypal. Really stinks.

4. TJOmega

TJOmega The Plastic Addict Content Contributor

News Credits:
    I'm still trying to find one thing HTS does RIGHT with their system...

5. unicronsupreme

unicronsupreme Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If you have a debit card you can use that as if it was a credit card. Just punch in the same data. Aren't all of the universe SEs sold out now though?

6. all are dead

all are dead Being a nerd is my game.

News Credits:
    i cant find anything wrong with their system but the Usually ships in one business day thing...

7. Zherbus

Zherbus In Shogo Hasui, we trust.

News Credits:
    Go to Wal-Mart and buy a pre-paid Visa card?

8. Bgrngod

Bgrngod Autocon

News Credits:
    They sucked $71.92 right out of my Paypal account yesterday for the SE figs I ordered.

9. wolfe

wolfe Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    From what i can tell they still are charging for for the existing orders where you used paypal.

For the person above : you can get a debit card thru paypal.

10. AnimatedFan

AnimatedFan Banned

If you have a bank account attached to your PayPal account, they offer a Secure Card through their browser plug-in.

It makes a digital one time, or multi use debit card that doesn't say PayPal to HTS. To them it looks like a regular debit card and uses your PayPal balance.

Try that.

11. rodimusconvoy

rodimusconvoy Well-Known Member

Guess what? I ordered Cyclonus, hound, Starscrea, Blurr and swindle back in October. Then I ordered some legends figures on December. They sent me an email on wednesday telling me that I needed to call them for something with my credit card and if I didnt reply in 2 days my 1st order would be cancelled.

Since I wasnt able to do it, they6 cancelled my order. Now all those items are out of stock. However, I did receive an email from them yesterday saying that they just shipped me my legends Bumblebee, ordered with the same credit card. Whats the matter with them?

Last edited: Dec 13, 2008
  12. Gadep

Gadep Banned

News Credits:
    these bitches did the same thing with every order i had preordered with the paypal debit card...i got ahold of them in time to save my preorders for overkill and dragstrip but they cancelled a preorder that had cyclonus and shadowblade megs in it...

HTS sucks my ass...