HTS: Order Screwups on TFU Inferno (and more)

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Darkprime, Dec 23, 2008.

1. Darkprime

Darkprime Antigrav Singular Destron

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Attention everyone who had things shipped via fedex ground from HasbroToyShop on December 17th or 18th. This was the day Universe Inferno (and vector prime) shipped out. You will want to check your tracking number to see if it's going to your address. For myself (in Virginia) and a friend (another order, in New York), the tracking numbers given are for different addresses, presumably for someone else's order.

In fact, both my friend's tracking number and mine show they were shipped and delivered to some other address. Fedex will not tell us who the packages went to and Hasbro says they don't have that information. Bottom line is this: either the wrong tracking numbers have been associated with orders that recently shipped or Hasbro (or Fedex) had a big computer glitch. If anyone else has this problem, please chime in.

On the plus side, hasbro claims they are giving me a refund because my package shows it was shipped to another city and it's not the ship to address on the order.

2. DeathStorm

DeathStorm Snoochie Boochies

News Credits:
    Nothing new for HTS. I placed two orders with them (a long time ago) and they gave me nothing but the runaround. I haven't touched them since.

Just do a forum search and you'll see all the posts about the crappy service and mistakes HTS makes, it's well documented. All I can say is good luck.

3. Johnator

Johnator 'Til All Are Gone!

I got THREE Infernos and NO Vector Primes when I ordered 2 Infernos and 1 Vector Prime. Looks like a phone call is in order.

4. LordVierge

LordVierge Active Member

I too received an incorrect tracking number for my Inferno. I just called FedEx and explained that the shipper lost my tracking number. I gave them my address and they were able to look up how many packages the estimated delivery date and pretty much every detail about them but due to "security reasons" could not give me the actual tracking numbers. Thanks for the tip Dark Prime!

5. grayman

grayman The Alpha and The Omega TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I ordered Inferno and got Vector Prime. Johnator, if you want to echange one of your Infernos for my Vector Prime let me know. Hasbrotoyshop sucks.

6. Thundershot

Thundershot Ratchet Fanatic

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Wow. I'm glad I got my Cyclonus, Cheetor, Hound, and Starscream with no problems....

7. Darkprime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I ended up getting mine tonight afterall. It appears that hasbro has the wrong tracking numbers associated with a lot of accounts. It's not clear if this is Fedex's fault or hasbro's fault.

8. panzerjedi

panzerjedi Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well now I'm worried about my shipment waiting for me at work. Won't see it until next week! =\

9. LordVierge

LordVierge Active Member

I think the main issue was concerning the Universe Inferno and Vector Prime which seem to have almost been unloaded directly from factory delivery trucks and into FedEx trucks for home delivery to HTS customers :lol 

10. sharke

sharke canadian piece of sh*t

they sent me a bogus tracking # for my Dragstrip but it came w/ no problems. sorry to hear you guys got screwed. seems to happen to a lot of people.

11. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
  12. Darkprime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Bfarneth and Voiceroy, if you read the thread, you would see this is not about toys per say but order problems. And yes, there's other threads about HTS problems in general, but this is a particular incident that appears to have affected many.

13. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
    Yeah, I know I'm nitpicking, but it's still technically toy discussion. And at least 2-3 times per week someone will post in the General Discussion Forum either about some ordering problem with some site or someone looking for positive feedback about some shopping site, and it's always related to ordering toys. I just wish those continual posts could be relegated to the Toy Discussion forum where they truly belong.

14. Skylock

Skylock Rogue

News Credits:
    My Inferno came just fine. there was no paperwork or address sticker though.

15. Dinobot Nuva

Dinobot Nuva Johnny 3 Tears Veteran

News Credits:
    The only "problem" aside from people getting random items they did not order is that the majority of the tracking numbers given are mixed up, which I think is partially FedEx's fault for getting in the middle of things during the holiday rush.
    Also because I can-
    [​IMG]

16. SCPrime

SCPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I got all of my preorders fine including Inferno, though I did notice the shipping label said product sample or something like that. My concern though is that all of my orders (Cyclonus, Hound, Inferno, TFA Blurr, TFA Swindle) was shipped separately in their own box. I ordered all of them at one time but each was shipped separately and each came with it’s own invoice which indicated a $9.95 shipping cost. Anyone have experience to know if I’m really going to be charged $9.95 x 5 for shipping? That would really suck. I guess I’ll find out when I receive my CC statement.

17. roykop

roykop Cassetticon

News Credits:
    I also just got my inferno in the mail.

Like others have mentioned, there were some weird things about its delivery.

A) The return address had a specific guys name and "sales samples" added underneath it.
    B) No paperwork or receipt inside as ALL my previous HTS orders have had.
    C) ALL my previous HTS orders came through USPS, this one came FedEx.

I'm not trying to say I got a free figure for ordering several things from them recently. I DID order an inferno, and I was told it shipped, just seems odd that the documentation is missing and the delivery method is so different.

18. Dinobot Nuva

Dinobot Nuva Johnny 3 Tears Veteran

News Credits:
    It seems HTS is using another warehouse in California to speed up delivery times during the holiday rush. Everything that comes from that warehouse comes FedEx all the way and none of those orders include paperwork.

Weird, yeah, but I'm not complaining I got my stuff priority overnight for no reason.

19. Veloxiraptor

Veloxiraptor Moé than Meets the Eye

News Credits:
    I wouldn't be surprised if the switch to Chino/City of Industry as the point of origin were a permanent change. You have to figure it's probably a lot easier for HTS to ship from there than to wait for the stock to cross the country to Mechanicsburg.

It would suck a lot for us East Coast people though.