HTS Nemesis... Part 2

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by TJOmega, Oct 31, 2006.

1. TJOmega

TJOmega The Plastic Addict Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Just wanted to get this up since we're hitting the big day. For everyone who doesn't remember, November 1st is the day HTS is due to ship out all of those Nemesis Primes they screwed us out of 3 months ago. If they botch this one up, I say we riot!

But until then, if someone actually does get a shipping notice tomorrow, let everyone know here. If nobody gets one... at least the rants will be in the same place.

2. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Megatron? Is that you!?!?

Wow, that was a long wait for them. Hopefully they come through.

3. Dinobot Nuva

Dinobot Nuva Johnny 3 Tears Veteran

News Credits:
    Yeah, what was the deal with that? I got mine months ago, did they just run out of stock at the time or something?
    DN

4. TJOmega

News Credits:
    We still dont know, they never gave us a concrete story. Supposedly the stock they intended to sell online was sold at San Diego ComicCon, or they only intended to sell leftovers from SDCC online. But the demand for the figure was overwhelming so they sold them out at the convention. Those seemed to be taken from a Hong Kong production run, which is where most eBay Nemesis came from, but the ones supposedly shipping out tomorrow are probably from the second run that was just released in Austrailia.

5. Feralstorm

Feralstorm I ship Nick & Judy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    And someone crashes the thread with "I got mine from Hong Kong months ago!' in 5... 4... 3... 2...

:) 

I got an outstanding HTS order too, and a "whatever happens happens" mentality now.

UPDATE! The card I ordered Nemmy with has finally been charged (date of the charge is the 30th). I will take that as a positive sign.

6. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Megatron? Is that you!?!?

That does sound like a good sign..Looks like hasbro is going to make good.

7. Dinobot Nuva

Dinobot Nuva Johnny 3 Tears Veteran

News Credits:
    Interesting, I know HTS sent mine about a week after I ordered it, I hadn't realized that there were still orders that needed to be filled. Though I feel kind of guilty, I haven't opened him yet and its been a few months... Seems like after all the getting up early and spending two hours on the phone to get the order done would've made the toy more worth it, but mine's still sitting in the box it came in.
    Best of luck to the rest of ya'll though, hope yours' show up sooner rather than later :) 
    DN

8. Triformis

Triformis Insecticon Fanatic TFW2005 Supporter

I thought this was all over with...after the initial screw, which ended with my not getting a NP and my boycotting HTS, I stopped caring and then got lucky at a comic show (good things come to those who get jerked around by crappy websites). Good luck, all!

9. TJOmega

News Credits:
    Seems the later orders weren't filled. I know I made mine very late, they sold out only a few minutes after I finished my order, if I hadn't had my password saved and already logged in I dont think I would have made it fast enough.