HTC Thunderbolt and Verizon 4g.

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by KnightHawkke, Mar 10, 2011.

1. KnightHawkke

KnightHawkke A Man, Who Does Not Exist. TFW2005 Supporter

What in the sam hill is going on with Verizon and the Thunderbolt?
    I realize they never set a firm release date and rumors are rampant, bound to happen.. I was really looking forward to getting one as the supposed release was within days of my upgrade date and I wanted to grind my Crapberry Storm 1 into powder under my heel.

I am starting to get a little apprehensive now though, would like some advice from other techies, on whether I be better off getting a current gen phone (leaning toward the Fascinate since I tried a Droid X already and was not impressed) I am tech savvy enough to understand there is going to be issues with new systems and such.. but the way Verizon is treating this situation is not impressing upon me a good feeling. I would rather not have to wail till the end of June to maybe get a new phone, at that rate I might just move to a new carrier as my contract would be totally up anyway.

2. silentdarth

silentdarth Josie's Daddy

Ebay:
    Some ladies who work at the Verizon headquarters (Not store) said the rumor is next Thursday. I'm waiting for the Thunderbolt too.

3. KnightHawkke

KnightHawkke A Man, Who Does Not Exist. TFW2005 Supporter

I saw that too, but I also saw this.

Verizon LTE handsets plagued by "issues", will launch end of Q2 2011

And a few other similar articles where it quotes the Verizon CTO as saying the only thing they will confirm is before June 30th.