How's the supply look out there?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by NGW, May 16, 2011.

1. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    Don't get paid until Friday. There's only 1 figure I'm going to be getting for quite some time (maybe the only one I get from the line even, money and times are tight), and that's voyager Megatron. Think having to wait until the end of the week will make it a fair bit difficult to get?

2. Gepard

Gepard Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Scalpers got the Voy Megs at the TRU in my area, and no sign of any DOTM at any other stores. So based on a sample size of 1, they're hard to get, but with all the reports of stores that haven't stocked DOTM stuff yet, I'd say there's a fair chance that you can find them at the end of the week. You'll probably have the best luck with a store that gets it's supply late.

3. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    Well hopefully the Target I work at isn't gonna get hit too bad. I know we have at least 1 or 2 local scalpers. Working there has its benefits though, can probably get one held for me or grab one from the back if we still have any.

4. seali_me

seali_me Buhawi Gabay-Tala

looks pretty bad. good luck on the ff:

- voyager shockwave
    - voyager skyhammer

5. MisfitRobot

MisfitRobot Robot Fighter

News Credits:
    I went to Wal-Mart last night and pulled a shock wave off a palette. beat the scalpers to it :D 

All it took was staying up till midnight and searching eight pallets until I found a voyage assortment wave two. As far as I could tell it was the only one!

[​IMG]

6. x BlackMagnus x

x BlackMagnus x Is not impressed

News Credits:
  7. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    The Target in my area had a pretty decent supply of stuff, saw no Megatrons though. A bunch of Primes, a Skyhammer, a Shockwave (I snagged it), deluxes, HA Basics, playsets, etc. Luckily, I found everything I wanted there.

TRU didn't have much out - some deluxes and Cyberverse, and some other stuff. No Voyagers.

I'm afraid to see what Wal-Mart has - they haven't even cleared space for DOTM.

8. Deadboy

Deadboy Well-Known Member

They're not half as plentiful as I was expecting around here; and stores just don't seem to be in much of a hurry to get them out, unlike the Cars 2 and Green Lantern stuff. I imagine they will hit saturation and be common as dirt in a month, but I was really expecting to see them on endcaps and in special sections like with the last two movies, but they're just not.

9. 46+2

46+2 Well-Known Member

No shockwaves anywhere I went. I know where I can buy one for double the price though.

10. GrandMaXimus

GrandMaXimus Party in my tummy!!! TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Checked my local target and megs was shelf warming. No sentinel prime or ironhide to be found. I guess it really depends on the area your in. Seems my target took priority over Cars instead. They even moved hot wheels and match box to make room for Cars.

11. Bumblebee3

Bumblebee3 Autobot

News Credits:
    Well for me Megatron was harder than even Shockwave to find but a friend found him for me (thank goodness) But later in the week try WalMart its your best bet in my opinion

Good Luck ;) 

12. Steevy Maximus

Steevy Maximus Movie Megs eats your soul

News Credits:
    Also remember that as far as the Mechtech stuff is concerned, waves 1 AND 2 basically shipped at the same time.

Depending on what is sent to a store, you could very easily NOT find a wave 1 figure if they weren't carried over and the store only got wave 2.