How you would feel IF they are ressurected

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by eagc7, Apr 23, 2012.

?

??

1. Happy

15.5%
  2. Upset!

25.9%
  3. Mixed feelings

37.9%
  4. eh i would not really care for whatever happens

20.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    This thread...

I can't decide if it's bad comedy or sad tragedy.

You're gonna have to get over it, eagc7. They probably won't be in it and you'll have a nervous breakdown or something because of that. It's admirable you hope for the return of these characters against all likelihood otherwise, but you've invested too much emotionally in that hope and really it's not healthy.

Making all these threads on so similar a subject helps nothing. You had your answer from the people here long ago in your first thread about this. All it really accomplishes now is to set people against you, which unfortunately kinda shows why you don't have any real-life friends. These particular threads of yours have essentially become attention-seeking spam. And spam is against the rules.

Personally (and on topic, such as it is) I don't care either way anymore if these characters return or not. It's entirely possible all your threads about the matter have turned me to such apathy about it.

2. ArtistOfWar59

ArtistOfWar59 Stunticon

Yes....but there is no reference, no allusion, or anything that might be slightly related to Megatron or any of the main decepticons. Even without Decepticons, Rescue Bots is very well done, and actually a pretty good show. Compare that to say, Energon. It had Megatron, but was EXTREMELY crappy.

3. Foster

Foster Haslab Victory Saber Backer #3 Veteran

News Credits:
    If only I had a Bot Shot for every failed movie forum thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.