How you feel on DOTM Deluxe Soundwave?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Axel990, Jun 8, 2011.

?

What size should he be? Pending on his alt mode

1. Deluxe class is good for me.

13 vote(s)
    86.7%
  2. No, he has to be a Voyager!

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  1. Axel990

Axel990 Lord of Unicorns

News Credits:
    I was kinda curious what everyone on here thought about Soundwave, one of the most signature Decepticons for over 20 years, being only a Deluxe-class toy in both ROTF and now in DOTM.

I for one am not really bothered by it, so long as we get a new mold for him. I'll only be annoyed if his alternate mode turns out to be an SUV variant, and not the Mercedes-benz SLS AMG, mainly due to scale. Also, my Decepticon collection is too crowded with Voyager class characters that I really can't handle any more. But I am eager for him to be a car, despite what some people say about that. I like having more automotive Decepticons in my collection to make Barricade and Sideways feel less insignificant, especially if they have Soundwave backing them up.

So what do you think? Like the idea of a Deluxe class Soundwave car? Or would you prefer something a bit more of a Voyager size?

2. sideswipe88

sideswipe88 Stig's Asian Cousin

News Credits:
    As long as it's a licensed toy (unlike Sideways) i'll get it, but the odds are its another sideways as mercedes don't want their car as a bad guy

3. Axel990

Axel990 Lord of Unicorns

News Credits:
    The licensing thing doesn't really bug me. So long as it says Soundwave on the packaging, and the car looks relatively like the SLS (Think its a cool car since is started appearing on set), I'll be satisfied.

4. ElectricPrada09

ElectricPrada09 Speedster.

News Credits:
    I'll most likely get every size of him.

5. tehKOREANdude

tehKOREANdude inimitable, original

News Credits:
    he's confirmed as a deluxe for dotm? that's too bad. cuz the deluxe is unjustifiably small, and the ha's are too big. regardless, him being a deluxe is size accurate i believe. he's a pretty small decepticon from what i remember