How would you set up Autobot City with Brave Max/Omega Supreme/Metroplex?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by KillerMel, Dec 23, 2009.

1. KillerMel

KillerMel Teh Honduran Wrestler

News Credits:
    hmm.... I just purchased Omega and Metroplex to help my poor Brave Maximus become somewhat of an Autobot City, so my question to you would be: how would you set them up all 3? Pics are more than encouraged if you do have them :p 

i have sky garry and maybe other similars floating up around, so if you have a suggestion for a setup, it is welcome too :) 

2. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Sorcerer

News Credits:
    I tried not that long ago to somehow extend OS's tracks with a second OS (I had an original, got an Encore this year for my birthday), in the hopes that I could come up with a giant loop, within which I could place Brave Max and Metroplex.

While they're not on display as such (yet), I had the thought of setting them up with Brave Max on the "left" if you will, with the steps/carport on the leg in line with the end stud on OS's loop track. On the other side of the OS loop would be Metroplex in a similar position. That way OS would act as a connecting "monorail" between Metroplex and Brave Max, and the length of the track could be home to the rocket base, with on the outer side of the loop Energon Omega Sentinel in Ship and Train modes adjacent to the track. With this setup, it's got the advantage that you can place various transformers between the citybots, so it feels more populated and larger as a whole. Micromaster bases and lots of minicons/legends/scouts go a long way.

If space isn't an issue, I'd even set up both cityformers facing away from OS's tracks, with their backs facing each other.

As an aside, I had thought about trying to get an E-hobby Guardian Bot and Metrotitan. I think Brave Maximus, Guardian Bot, Metrotitan, and Energon Omega Sentinel would look nifty all together.

3. Th0r4z1n3

Th0r4z1n3 The F*cking Lizard King! Veteran

News Credits:
    I would say like this :rolleyes2  ...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

...like they're suburbs. Scorpy was just too much to fit in ;) 

4. KillerMel

News Credits:
    is that Countdown right next to Brave?

5. OMEGAPRIME1983

OMEGAPRIME1983 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    there was someone that used aaaaaaaaaall kinds of tf's to make a city.. Brave amx, fort max, micromaster bases, PM OP's trailer, metroplex, countdown... oye... so many. I wanted to try it, but I don't have all of the figures... I forget where I saw it.. I think it was tfkenkon.com... wonder if he's still around...

6. OMEGAPRIME1983

OMEGAPRIME1983 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    lol, guess he is still around. look and find. look further, find more. PICTURE!!

Attached Files:

7. Th0r4z1n3

Th0r4z1n3 The F*cking Lizard King! Veteran

News Credits:
    No, that's actually Cybertron Defense Red Alert. I always thought that fan mode made for a good Countdown though... and then they repainted him as Universe Countdown, too bad they left that mode out of the instructions.

8. KillerMel

News Credits:
    :O Most interesting setup....
    and :O! @ Universe Countdown... i need me one! :p 

9. Blackout32

Blackout32 Subdivisions

I would have Brave Max in the middle with all the Autobots and have Metroplex on the left and Omega Supreme on the right. I have Omega and Metroplex but just not a Brave Max. I hope and want so bad to one day own one that SOME COMPANY PLEASE overseas make the brave max or better known as Fort max over here. If I had one thats how I would set mine up.

10. G1Decepticons

G1Decepticons Banned

well i would use several of omegauspreme tracks and place them around the city. Use ofcourse metrople,and fortress maximus and place them in the tracks. use countdown and make it aprt of the cuty and use all the micromaster bases and whatever else i could use.