HOW would YOU redo ROTF

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by HELLOMYNAMEIS, May 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HELLOMYNAMEIS

HELLOMYNAMEIS Banned

I hear ALOT of people saying they could do better. SO I would like to ask you how would you redo it??

Post your version of the script and we will see who is better than Bay :) 

2. Sideways77

Sideways77 some garbage is okay

News Credits:
    More Constructicons, more diolouge, less Fox, less twins, (Though I did enjoy them)

More robot scenes, overall.

3. Dinobot747

Dinobot747 Chopperface

News Credits:
    What he said!

4. HELLOMYNAMEIS

HELLOMYNAMEIS Banned

I liked the twins tho :( 

5. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Deduct the Twins.

Deduct Sam's mom getting high.

Deduct Leo.

Deduct Alice.

Deduct the shot of Simmons' ass.

Deduct Devastator's scrotum.

Give us a less sniveling, sycophantic Starscream.

Have the Decepticons inflict significantly more damage during the final battle.

Make the Fallen more powerful (read: capable of giving even the powered-up Optimus a serious run for his money).

Make Optimus less brutal.

6. DecepticusPrime

DecepticusPrime End of Days

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    More constructicons. Better development for the new cons introduced. Have the scene between ransack and jetfire that was in the novel. The fallen should not have been killed bug rather driven off.

7. Yggdrasil

Yggdrasil Banned

News Credits:
    The Fallen doens't appereat as a character, he's only spoken about in flashbacks and the ship scene would be of Megatron telling Starscream of how he based the Decepticons after figuring out the truth behing the Primes and The Fallen on Fallen's ideology (Tranformers superiority over other races). Megatron would be tha main villain and the final battle would be Megatron vs Jet Prime, Megatron get's his ass handed to him and sends Devastator. Finall battle would be all Autobots + military trying to take down Devastator while Megatron and Starscrem flee.

Also NO toilet humor. Humor is fine in summer action flick. Retarded Bay toiler jerk-off drug humor is NOT funny ANYWHERE.

8. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Forgot two things.

Deduct the humping dogs.

Devastator does not go down to a railgun, but rather to a concerted assault by several Autobots, or even to an Autobot combiner (Superion).

9. HELLOMYNAMEIS

HELLOMYNAMEIS Banned

Here is MY go at it.

We Keep the whole beginning, and when we get to sams parents, we cut the DOGS humping, slap in the ass, kitchen robot with the big boy,. Extend the BB crying scene to the original scene were Bee talks to sam (seen in a clip of Rotf before the movie came out).

Give the Constucticons lines, like in the boat having Long Haul talk to his crew.
    And Having:
    Longhaul Fight Ironhide, arcee, chromia, and Elita (on their waay to look for Sam)
    Scrapper Vs. Jolt & Ratchet
    See Sideswipe tear up a few clones that tryed goind melee on the soilders.

Remove devastators balls, simmons ass.

Have the Twins fight. All they did was talk (which was cool) but in the final battle, there were like hundreds of clones. Would had like seeing the Twins jump a clone or something.

Have wheelie follow sam and Michaela through the desert. It would had been nice to see a robot freaking out instead or leo.

Have Ironhide combine his guns to take out Devastator, or power up prime take Devastator. Human killing Devastator is a straight up NO.

lemme think of something more

10. Sideswipe94

Sideswipe94 Autobot

News Credits:
    Have Devastator take on the Army + Autobots.

11. The Bucket Kitten

The Bucket Kitten Meow... TFW2005 Supporter

This

12. springerbee

springerbee Well-Known Member

The whole movie would be darker, with the Decepticons giving the Autobots a hard time in battle sequences.

I'd take out all the toilet humor, but keep a few minor laughs here and there.

I'd give the new Autobots (Sideswipe and Jolt specifically) more dialogue and screentime, cause they both had potential to be awesome Autobots. The returning shafted Autobots (Ironhide and Ratchet) would get the same treatment.

If I were to have Optimus Prime die at all, it would've been at the end of the movie where Optimus Prime sacrifices his own life. The bad guys lose, but they also kinda win at the same time because our beloved hero has died. But then that would set it up for the threequal where they'd bring Optimus Prime back to life with something that is hidden on the Ark.

13. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    Cut the twins. In their place, I'd add Prowl, keep Springer, and give Jolt some more screentime.
    Cut Leo.
    Give more development to the A.L.I.C.E. bit. Good potential, but execution was a bit random and short.
    Give Devastator more of a fight.
    Keep the bit about how the Fallen is *grooming* Megatron to be a Prime, only for his protege to abandon him when it looked bad.
    Have the Fallen put up a better fight.
    Have Barricade show up and fight Prowl.
    Give the constructicons some dialogue scenes.
    Severely trim the off color humor.
    More Autobot deaths besides Jetfire.
    Give the exposition a major overhaul.
    Keep the Harvester as a way to restore the Allspark, not as an Energon mining device

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.