How would you of liked to see the fallen die?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by edsonbarron, Dec 30, 2009.

1. edsonbarron

edsonbarron Well-Known Member

personnally it would of been cooler for me if prime didnt blow up the top of the machine then fought the fallen, but instead he knocked megatron and the fallen off the pyramid then they had the same fight seen as in the movie but more emotional and extended, with more flying and teleporting and the fallen actually catch on fire, then when prime rips his face off instead of killing him , he grabs the fallen and takes off flying really high and then goes full speed at the pyramid/machine tip then he chucks the fallen at it and shoots a very powerfull super bomb/bullet from his bfg and have the whole pyramid go kaboooooom!!!!!
    hope that was kinda easy to understand lol

2. Digilaut

Digilaut My name is Drift.

News Credits:
    In the meantime, the machine will have fired and we are all doomed. Yay!

Just kidding of course. :)  I think most people would have wanted to see the final battle longer and better. There's also variations of it in the novel and comic book that I think give a better situation: The Fallen is near defeat and he tries to escape through a portal. Prime grabs him, and The Fallen begs Megatron for help. Megatron is seriously pissed off about The Fallen not giving him what he promised, and he doesn't intervene. Prime kills The Fallen and the Decepticons leave.

But seeing as the reasons for Megatron following The Fallen are never really explained in the movie, this ending would have made even less sense..

Personally, what I would have liked to see was an all out battle between the Bots and Cons at the Pyramid, but then the machine fires, Jet Prime flies after the beam (which is of course much faster)..until he gains so much speeds he activates Jetfire's teleportation..then he catches up with the beam in some sort of subspace/warp dimension..and stops it by throwing himself into the beam.

But then again...this would only result in Prime's death, far away in space..so I think there would have to be drastic changes to the movie overall..you wouldn't want Prime to die twice...:p 

3. Bort826TFWorld

Bort826TFWorld OOGA CHAKA

News Credits:
    Prime throws him into space and Unicron eats him. Then we have room for a sequel.

4. Poho

Poho That's MISTER Poho to you

News Credits:
    I would simply like to have see him fallen.

5. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Movie death was fine, should've just made the fight BEFORE the death longer.

6. batcam11

batcam11 SHINIGAMI CHOP!!!

BY Chuck Norris!!!!! nah just kidding, it would be cool if he got killed Megatron&Prime you know that Megatron wants to be the leader,so he helps Prime to kill the Fallen,to be the Decepticon leader again

7. ryan.j

ryan.j Well-Known Member

slipped in the shower or deep vein thrombosis.

possibly a combination of the two.

8. Sage o' G-fruit

Sage o' G-fruit Critics gonna critique

News Credits:
    I liked the death scene we got.

GIVE ME YOUR FACE!

9. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

A fight with a bit more suspense and perhaps one that lasted a bit longer would have been nice. After Prime powered up it seemed rather anti-climatic to have the Fallen beaten so easily and so quickly. Perhaps something a bit more like the forest battle since it had all the elements of a really good movie fight.

10. AutobotSkids

AutobotSkids G1/Bay Lover

I would have been happy with a fight that was just 30 SECONDS longer. We needed to see that the Fallen was Megatron's master for a reason, though, and the final fight did not do the Fallen justice.

11. DecepticonSpike

DecepticonSpike Kimber/Stormer Fanboy

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    I would have liked to see The Fallen attempt to escape like in the book. Also I think it would have worked better if Fallen was still stronger than powered-up Prime, with Prime receiving a non-fatal ass kicking of his own in the process.

12. blumpy2000

blumpy2000 PENGUINS CAN'T FLY!!!

Heart attack on the crapper.

13. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

This.

14. decepticron09

decepticron09 Well-Known Member

in my opinion it was great except it could have been longer but not to much longer because that wouldnt have made sense, because the fallen said that prime could beat him before prime got powered up so sense prime got the power up that would mean that he could beat him easier and faster then if he didnt have the power up. but a little bit of a longer fight wouldnt have hurt.

15. edsonbarron

lmao @ slip in the shower.

ok well i forgot who posted the beam idea but to make mine shorter just make it the movie fight scene then rips the fallens face off, then grabs him and takes off flying super fast untill he catches up with the beam and just throws the fallen at the beam.

16. decepticron09

decepticron09 Well-Known Member

not a bad idea

17. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I'd have been happier for the final fight to have been a bit longer, with more telekinesis from Fallen and generally a bigger showcase of what an Ancient Transformer is capable of.

Granted, Fallen was shown to be powerful - he stomped on Prime when he teleported in, used his abilities on the military very effectively - but an all-out assault from a renewed and powered up Optimus Prime just simply out powered him. I'm happy with the way the fight went, I'd have just liked for it to have lasted a bit longer.

18. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Would've liked to see the Fallen eat Mikaela and consequently die from food poisoning.

19. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 'Civil' Nintendo Fanboy

News Credits:
    This.

20. edsonbarron

that sounds grosss but koolish