how would you mod crossfire 2 bruticus add on sets?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Jun 1, 2010.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

basicly what i am asking is this

would it be possible to mod fansprojects crossfire 2 blastoff's shuttle limb and swindle's jeep limb in such a way that the shuttle could form a suitable leg limb with ankle jointed foot and the jeep a fully articulated arm limb with hand

when i get my hands on rotf bruticus maximus and fansprojects blastoff
    and swindle sets i want to mod the 2 and the combiner parts so that they can combine either way with the shuttle and helicoptor as the legs and the tank and jeep as the arms

YouTube - Ruination (2)

or combine with the shuttle and helicoptor as the arms and the tank and jeep as the legs

YouTube - Ruination (1)

or even combine them a third way as battle gaia with the tank and shuttle as the arms and the helicoptor and jeep as the legs

Battle Gaia - Transformers Wiki

2. mx-01 archon

mx-01 archon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Of course it's possible. With a bit of work and ingenuity, almost any engineering problem is possible.

Easy? Hell no.

The figures are not designed as Scramble City-type components, it ain't gonna work. The accessories are designed to work in only that particular configuration. The only way you can customize the combination at all is by swapping the limbs left-to-right.

Not only are Munitioner and Explorer not designed to become either limb, the accessories are specifically designed for those particular limbs. The forearm parts cannot attach to Brawl in any way, and he won't be able to equip the hand parts. Likewise, the feet use the same type of connections as Brawl's, which only the tank mold possesses. Therefore you cannot attach them to Explorer or Vortex.

3. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

it might be possible to custom build a set of brace work parts from pre existing transformer parts

for example salvaging a set of cybertron primus hands and custom molding them with some styrent parts to clip onto over and around swindles lower legs and feet so that when swindle is attached directly to bruticus left shoulder stud the modded primus left hand could use swindle's entire lower body and legs as a lower right arm and duel jointed elbow

most likely though brawl would have to be modded in such a way through the tank treads that he would instead transform into a quad treaded tank with the rear treads hinged to his back while the fron tread would be moutned to the outer sides of his lower legs

with blastoff using a part made up of a rod set on a flat panel and 2 appropriately spaced rods attached under it type of part to attach him to a bruticus foot with the entire shoulder extension part he tabs into being used to attach him to bruticus's upper log for the knee joint

while a similer double rodded flat panel part with 2 additional appropriate spaced rods attached under it being used to attach vortex to the other bruticus foot when vortex is to be used for a lower leg

4. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

actually i was thinking free combiner style

5. brr-icy

brr-icy G1 Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i personally wouldn't bother, but go ahead, let us know how it works