How would you like to see characters introduced?

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by phoenixliger, Oct 2, 2011.

1. phoenixliger

phoenixliger Ogre

Ok so far this has been one of the most entertaining TV series ive seen in a while. One of the things that I realy love about this show is the strange character twists they keep put in. Now there hinting at new characters to appear soon. My question is how would you like to see these character introduced into the prime series. keep in mind the shows style of writing

First off the Dino bots. You couldnt bring them in the same way G1 or animated. I personaly would feel jipped if they tried that. I think the comics had this right and it makes more sence of why they have dinosuar altmodes. now heres the part that might upset some but here me out first. What if Grimlock was one of the first primes. Primus sends him and a crew towards Unicron/earth to make sure that Unicron never wakes. by the time he gets here the chaos bringer has already transformed into a planet (pun intended) after a millenia or so life appears Grimlock and his crew scan and take on the form of dinos so not to scare the indiginous life. after a time they feel content that Unicron wont rise they then decide to go into stasis untill the next allignmentonly not to wake up in time

Next who wouldnt love to see the combaticons. well they have given us the perfect opening to see these masters of destruction. Mech has decided to try and build there own Transformers with Cimera project. since there a military organization the combaticons would fit right in with there arsenal. so mech builds this awesome beast and beats the crap out of the autobots and decepticons at the same time. starscream witnesses this and a plan starts formulating in his mind. now the rest would actualy play out like the original cartoon were star scream knows were some sparks of convicted decepticons lay sealed away. how it would end is any bodies guess

2. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Wheeljack finds a few members like Ironhide, Prowl, Jazz, Ultra Magnus and or Warpath and bring them to Earth.

Shockwave develops a space bridge from Cybertron to the Nemesis.

MECH creates Dinobots/Combiner or Nemesis Prime/Scourge.

More Energon Guardians on Earth like Skyquake.

3. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

- ROTF Jetfire is found in sleep-mode somewhere, he awakes and acts like himself [i.e is a Large Ham]. Amusement ensues.

- The Dreads [Crankcase, Crowbar, Hatchet] arrive in a meteor spaceship, interrupting a Decepticon/Autobot battle, and then..THE HUNT BEGINS. *cocks shotgun*

- Lockdown and Death's Head both arrive trying to kill each other in some Cybertronian Warship, they both proceed to switch sides while trying to kill each other along the way.

- Leadfoot, Roadbuster and Topspin arrive with Wheeljack to save the Autobot's asses.

4. Ratchets Hatch

Ratchets Hatch Medic

News Credits:
    I thought Cybertron was lifeless and abandoned?

Personally, I like the idea of bots being on Earth in stasis lock like Skyquake was.

5. The F.N.G.

The F.N.G. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, everyone bailed out when it "went dark" as Arcee put it.

IIRC, they said that Skyquake was one of several sleepers stationed on Earth. Perhaps we can see another one be awakened later on.

6. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    Something like in Beast Wars.

step 1: Crash Land

step 2: Look like you are recharging yourself

step 3: Scan a mode.

step 4: Pop out of pod/ship

step 5: BE AWESOME!!!

7. Irish Carnage

Irish Carnage Instrument of Destruction

News Credits:
    i'd say the sleepers will have a bigger part next series, who knows this could be how dreadwing is introduced similar to how new beast wars characters came in. it would be great if one them sided with the autobots, it could be the character david kaye is supposed to be playing.

8. Autob ironhide

Autob ironhide Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The next autobot intro is probaly going to be the autobot who accompanys wheeljack upon his return. I would like an intro where the kids are fooling around in autobot hq and discover an an autobot in stasis and an optimus comes in a tells who the autobot is with a flashback story.

9. phoenixliger

phoenixliger Ogre

I realy like this Idea but how would you explain why hes still in stasis

I could definately see Skyfire as one of the sleepers id love to see him as this huge stealth fighter similar to Sr-71 again and make him a head or two taller then Megatron in bot mode. We can watch his transformation from decepticon to auto bot take place over a couple of episodes. I think that this plott line would make humans important to the story too

10. sideswipe88

sideswipe88 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'd like to see someone like jazz and sideswipe and sunstreaker hanging out at a carwash and then jack, coming home from school on arcee discover them and bring them back to base.

11. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I would like to see new characters somehow rising or walking out of the water.

12. Autob ironhide

Autob ironhide Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    why thank you phoenixliger for the feedback.