How would you like the next autobot to introduced?

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Autob ironhide, Jan 16, 2012.

1. Autob ironhide

Autob ironhide Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Me I would like it to be in the form of reinforcements for when the current autobots we have now are heavily out gun and are on the brink of getting killed an autobot or two comes to save the day.

2. Snark

Snark Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have a better idea: Raf and Bumblebee are doing a magic show at the base, and for their grand finale, Raf pulls a new autobot out of a hat.

3. Autob ironhide

Autob ironhide Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Lol. Im trying be serious with this thread.

4. Snark

Snark Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

5. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    They open a door at the base and randomly find a new Autobot there, they're all "Woah holy shit Warpath what were you doing here"
    "I locked myself in here"
    "Why did you do that"
    "I don't know Bumblebee pissed me off"

6. ahunmaster

ahunmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Some random Autobot landed on Earth well before any of the others, but has been hiding out in Africa or the Middle East pretending to be some deity for a remote tribe.

They're found completely by accident when the Autobots head there to look up an Energon source and find them and their hoard of energon cubes that the tribe mines for them.

The Autobots discover that he's lost his mind, but is very docile and peaceful; the rest of the episode will be them trying to decide if whether to take him back to the base or leave him with the tribe where he's content.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2012
  7. EmbraceThePurpl

EmbraceThePurpl Purple Dinosaur

The leaderless autobots send a distress signal to cybertron lookinjg for reinforcements. At this moment the autobots are not only outnumbered but also at a tactical disadvantage. They get a faint signal that stops transmitting before its finished. To mount some sort of rescue mission, they call upon their ally wheeljack, who is the only autobot they know of who possess a ship. he is needed, because it would be to risky to try to use a grounbridge to get to space, or use one of the decepticons spacebridges. Wheeljack, along with arcee, bumblebee and ratchet go up to cybertron. Bulkhead it left behind to man the base, Ratchet is taken along incase medical attention is needed. Upon landing on cybertron, the autobots fight of some of megatrons zombies tht were left over as well as indiginous creatures of cyberton, driven feral by the planets harsh conditions. The autobots make their way to what they beleive is a bunker. they attempt to pry it open only to be blasted by the bunker defence systems. just as they are about to be killed, the attack is called off. 2 robots sporting the autobot symbol emerge, one somewhat short and stalky, looks like can turn into some sort of tank. the other tall and lanky, colored purple and resembling a jet. they take the now injured autobots into the bumker to their leader. An autobot sitting on a large chair is sheilded by a bright light, hiding his face to the audience but not the cast. Arcee and bumbeebee begin to bond with the two autobots from outside, while wheeljack and ratchet discuss the recent happening on earth with the bunkers mysterious leader. The leader realizes that his soldiers would have better use on earth and decides to send the other 2 auotobots to earth. when questioned why the leader dosnt want to come to earth he replies that he has....things to do. The autobots ship is shown leaving cyberton, arcee wonders how bulk will veiw there new companions.

8. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Wheeljack brings 2 new guys with him.

Also i would love to see a new guy whose already on Earth but not in contact with Autobots and not even realizing they were their on Earth.

9. sonicwing

sonicwing Well-Known Member

Inspired be the Transformers Armada episode "Tactican", a 'Con strike team led by Dreadwing have the 'Bots outgunned and outnumbered, then Jetfire come swooping down to save the day!!

10. The F.N.G.

The F.N.G. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'd like to see the Autobots locate a stasis pod and reactivate the protoform inside, Beast Wars-style.

11. SuperJazz

SuperJazz Dictator of my Dimension

LOL I wanna see that so bad.

Raf: "And for the finall trick i'll pull a rabbit friom my hat...."
    *out comes Wheeljack*
    Wheeljack: "Sup, what I miss?"

12. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    "Hi, I'm Wheelie, you dickhead. I was enjoying myself in there, why you gotta pull me out like that?"

13. Jetbolt

Jetbolt Maximal Air Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    The cons have the Autobots beaten and about to finish them off. Suddenly Soundwave and Airachnid are blasted from behind and fly over the Autobots before crashing. Megatron and the others turn to look and see nobody behind them. Knock Out and Breakdown keeps watch as Megatron prepares to open fire. The two cons are hit by laser fire and Knock Out slams into Megatron. Megatron throws him to the side and opens fire behind him. Suddenly a device slams into his cannon and explodes, knocking Megatron back. Prime grabs him from behind and slams him to the ground.

The Autobots look and sees something walking towards them, becoming more visible by each step, enter Mirage.

14. Dargor

Dargor Well-Known Member

Yeah, I´m a bit nostalgic of that.
    Maybe the next warrior in stasis to awaken could be a bit more receptive to OP´s offer than Skyquake.

15. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    During one of the earthquakes which Unicron caused a TF's spaceship is tossed around and sends a signal to call anyone for help.

16. LacksAFace

LacksAFace Devastator's Balls

Raf scans the universe with his laptop, finds some random Autobots and programs them to come to Earth. They arrive and are like, "Wtf, how'd we end up here?"

Or a Space Bridge opens and Miko is like, "Hell yeh sick awesome cool wicked heavy metal is da best bulkhead check this out". She goes through the Bridge, into space, dies of lack of oxygen and a bunch of flying Autobots come across her floating through space and are like, "LOLZ", and then find planet Earth, find the Autobots and are like, "LOL LOOK WHAT WE FOUND!"

17. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    I have an idea of how the Dinobots and Shockwave can appear in Prime. Seeing how the Autobots and Decepticons are going to Cybertron they can probably have the encountr there if the show DOES have connections with Fall of Cybertron.

The Nemisis arrives at Cybertron's system with the Autobots stowing in undetected. They all of the sudden hear animalistic noses from outside the ship. Megatron listens in horror as he releizes that his worse fear is becoming realty. The Insecticons then break inside the ship killing and massercering many Vehicons in the process. The Autobots fight thier way through to get Optimus out which Arcee convinced him to come with them. Optimus already having doubts aboutt he Decepticons agrees to go with them. they manage to get out in time to get away with the overwelming swarm of the Insecticons on their tail. They ran for a while then the Insecticons caught up with them and prepared to fight them more. the Autobots get outnumbered when all of the sudden an earsplittling roar filled the air. They see Grimlock in his T-Rex charging in the battle field raming and killing Insectiocns left and right. the rest oft he dinobots join in the finsh the job. The rest of the Insecticon army retreats. They brought the Autobots into safty to their base where Team Prime recovers. Meanwhile Megatron faces Shockwave in a deserted area, Knewing that Shockwave would pull this from the start he furiously challenges him to battle to the death which Shockwave aceppts. They battle for a while and just when Megatron is winning ,Shockwave goes into beserk mode violently beating Megatron to near death. He takes Megatron prisoner and annouces to the crew of the Nemesis that he's the new leader of the Decepticons.

Back at the Dinobot base Grimlock hears the story of Team Prime on Earth and says in disgust that he knew that what Optimus did was already doomed to begin with. Team Prime gets insulted over this and a result tension began to rose with him and Team Prime. They agree to take Optimus together to Vector Sigma even if it meant that Grimlock's not wiling to help the one who left thier planet behind.

Anyway those are my ideas so what do you think?

18. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    I almost spit out my food, you ass. :lol 

God, I need to watch more than just a few episodes.

19. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    That is kick-ass. If he ever shows up he still needs the Italian accent like in DOTM. Then we got major ass-kickage right their.

20. DinoFreakUSA

DinoFreakUSA Well-Known Member

The Decepticons make a clone of Bumblebee and paint it green. Why? Because {insert Beast Wars Megatron's cloning excuses here}. This clone goes by Wasp and defects to the Autobots, seeing them win a battle with Decepticons and wanting to be on the winning side.

An Autobot named Hotshot awakens in the Artic after the events of Unicron's awakening. The Autobtos arrive to grab him, but his fire powers thaw out the Scraplets.

The Autobots are angry when Raf comes to base with a transforming toy that he got for his birthday. It is "Wheelie: Your Friendly Rhyming Robot Friend". Having enough of it's rhyming, Ratchet smashes it. He dumps it in the middle of the desert hoping Raf wouldn't miss it. Soundwave finds it and decides to use it as a spy. He gives it sentience. Feeling guilty, Ratchet finds the toy. Raf is happy to see it, but when he isn't looking, Wheelie looses his rhyming speech pattern and talks in a tough Brooklyn. He tries looking for any clues to the Autobot base. He fails but he does activate the Groundbridge, letting Soundwave and a couple of Vehicons in. When Wheelie protects Raf, Soundwave plays a recording exposing him as a traitor. Eventually, with WHeelie's help, Soundwave is defeated and through the Groundbridge. Wheelie swears alleigence to the Autobots but and never to rhyme again.