How would you like TF3 DOTM to end?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Doctor Scalpel, Jan 12, 2011.

1. Doctor Scalpel

Doctor Scalpel Banned

I want Bumblebee or Prime to die in order to save the world. Possibly self destruct to destroy Megatron
    *sadistic laughter

The world is saved. Megatron is destroyed, not just dropped into some deep ocean ----> incinerated, peppered with Sabo rounds, his tarp is burnt and strewn all over the sea and eaten by fish.

Starscream dies at the hand of Megatron midway through the show. Either that, or he is left for dead after battle midway through the show, barely functioning.

Sam Witwicky marries Carly or whatever she is going to be (Rosie Hun.W)

The robot that is in the Ark is Alpha Trion and he is a good bot! not evil!
    Don't know what to say about him though. The Ark probably crash landed on the moon at about the same time the Allspark hit the Earth.

What about you guys? How do you want it to end?

2. Doctor Scalpel

Doctor Scalpel Banned

Shit I just realised i posted this on the wrong section. Dear mods, can we please move this to the movie discussion section?

apologies!

3. Wollstone

Wollstone Banned

I want it to end with Michael Bay giving a personal thank you message to everyone who hates him, but pays to see his movies anyway.

4. Shelfwarmercon

Shelfwarmercon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I approve of this ending.

Revealing that Cybertron becomes an organic world at the end of this movie would also work for me.

5. Brainchild

Brainchild Dark Flame Master

What kind of sadistic man are you that you want to see fish choke to death on a former robot's tarp hood?
    I'd be fine if it ends like it more than likely will, with the Decepticons defeated, and Optimus giving a speech at the end.

6. Crazy Ramjetty

Crazy Ramjetty marvel's got it good

how do I want the movie to end? bumblebee dies and every other human character we know with him, how I think the movie will end? the ark will kill megatron, how? BAYSPLOSION!!!!!in fact, the biggest baysplosion in history

7. MisfitRobot

MisfitRobot Robot Fighter

News Credits:
    with a hint to a 4th movie!!!!