Customs: how would you improve superion maximus's jet limbs?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Aug 14, 2009.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

would it be possible to mod the energon/movie/universe windrazor/treadshot/airrazor/airraid jet limb figure in such a way that
    the individual jet limb figures entire split apart lower waist would be permanently epoxy glued togetherwith the fused lower waist itself then being permanently epoxy glued to the under side of the backpack

would this simple mod make it possible for the jet as a arm limb to effectivly fold out to the side so that the backpacks upper folding joint on the figures back could effectivly be used as modified form of double jointed elbow for the jet limb figure as a arm lim?

would that simple mod make it so that the jets robot mode modded lower body could fold out to the sideat both the backs upper folding joint and the ballsocket jointed hips as well?

you know how the jet limbs ar positioned as as thearms for superion maximus when it comes to that fan prokject upgrade kit?

if done just right in a proper and precise manner i believe that it would make it possible for the leg not being used for the lower arm portion of the jet limb arm to remain locked into place on the side of the jet figures backand also make it possible for that unused leg to stay locked in position even when the modded jet lim bfigure has the entire lower body and lower arm folded straight out to the side as a combiner limb arm for superion maximus

i have not yet attempted this mod myself but i am considering it i just wanted to run it by you guys first

any additional thoughts on the matter?

2. Dormamu

Dormamu I am Broot.

News Credits:
    :useless 

3. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Perhaps someone is willing to do this? :) 

4. aurascope

aurascope Kitbash Resource Indexer

Ebay:
    I thought of adding these hands to Superion.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. reluttr

reluttr Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    those would make great prediking hands