How would you have this character killed?

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by Bluebe6, May 22, 2012.

1. Bluebe6

Bluebe6 Banned

News Credits:
    I made this thread because I had an idea, to think of ways you could kill off a character.
    How would you kill off a certain Decepticon or Autobot? Who would they be killed by? Their last words?

I'm going to go with Wheeljack, you know he likes a challenge. He'd try to take on a number of Decepticons, and become overwhelmed by them, and be injured and die later, sort of like how Cliffjumper died, but this time Wheeljack is left to die in the middle of nowhere.

Who would you want killed, and how would it happen?

2. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    Bulkhead. When he was "abducted" onto the Nemesis and had that little scuffle with Starscream, my idea has that scene playing out a bit differently.

Bulkhead begins beating Starscream, but 'Scream defends himself and starts to give Bulkhead a beatdown; scratching his optics and just f**king stabbing him with those claws of his. Nearly blinded, Bulkhead stumbles around, trying to get a hit on Starscream. Starscream fires one of his missiles at Bulkhead and manages to get a lucky hit. Bulkhead falls to his knees, groaning in pain. Starscream stands tall and smirks. "You want a way off this ship, Bulkhead?" Starscream activates his 'rocket-feet' (I really want him to be able to fly in robot mode) and slams into Bulkhead, sending them both flying. They ricochet off of the walls of the Nemesis, down the halls further and further before crashing to the ground. Starscream struggles to his feet. He notices the dent in the wall that they caused. He fires his last remaining rocket at the wall and it blows open a hole. Wind rushes in and gusts around them. Starscream kicks Bulkhead's weak body to the edge of the hole, his arm hanging out. Bulkhead strains to open his optics and what he sees isn't comforting: a mountain range...20,000 below him. Starscream limps towards him and places his foot on Bulkhead's back. "There's the door." Starscream shoves Bulkhead out and he plummets to the ground. Starscream wanders off back into the Nemesis, to continue his "clone-ly" duties. Bulkhead continues to fall to the Earth. He gains enough strength to contact the Autobot base. "Ratchet...Ratchet...come in...". Ratchet answers. "Bulkhead, what's wrong? What's happening?". Ratchet tries to pinpoint Bulkhead's location on the monitor, but it's difficult to get a read on it. Bulkhead strains, "I'm sorry. I...I let you all down." Ratchet rushes over the ground-bridge. "Bulkhead, where are you? We can ground-bridge you back!" Bulkhead shakes his head, the distance between him and the ground quickly shrinking. "No time. ... Get... Wheeljack... Tell Miko... tell Miko to stay out of trouble, okay?" Ratchet shouts, "Bulkhead! Stay with me! We can help you! We can-" *STATIC* Ratchet looks up to see that Bulkhead's signal briefly pops-up before fading, informing them of his location. Ratchet slams his fist on the computer monitor and attempts to radio Wheeljack. He opens the ground-bridge and rushes through.
    *cut back to Starscream and his antics, then cut back to Bulkhead*
    Ratchet and Wheeljack race over the mountain ranges where Bulkhead's brief signal came from. They finally reach Bulkhead, but it's too late. His body is mangled (not graphically) and damaged beyond repair. He's dead. Offline. Wheeljack's shoulders sink and Ratchet places his hand on Wheeljack's shoulder. There's nothing they can do. Ratchet and Wheeljack return Bulkhead to base and then the scene gets all emotional with Miko and Bulkhead's last words and Wheeljack taking up the mantle of being Miko's guardian and blah blah blah and whatnot.

Of course, this idea probably wouldn't work given how the following episodes played out. Ideas like this are great until one realizes that changing that one, little thing has affects on what could be the rest of the season or even series.

3. longhaulsub

longhaulsub BULL IN THE CHINA SHOP

Damn, that's rough. Good writing though.

4. Puck Hockey

Puck Hockey Well-Known Member

I certainly would not have had Airachnid forget that she has webs and have her stumble onto a stasis pod out of sheer accident.

Off the top of my head, it'd be Arcee who may or may not be doing something heroic who gets killed at the hands of Megatron. And I wouldn't have her just giving up and saying "get it over with" like in Crossfire.

5. Stardust262

Stardust262 Moe is the Only Way

News Credits:
    This is an alternate version of Toxicity, which will most likely not pan out this way.

Bulkhead would be killed at the end of the episode by Silas in Breakdown's body. We would learn of Bulkhead and Breakdown's past via Bulkhead's memories as he fights Silas.

We would learn in the flashbacks that Breakdown used to be a member of the Wreckers, and that he betrayed them after being tempted by Megatron. Breakdown killed Impactor, as well as Topspin, and he then defected to the Decepticons, where Megatron then placed him in Squadron X.

The fight would be back-and-fourth at first, but as Bulkhead became weaker and weaker from the fight, Silas exhausted no energy.

Silas would through Bulkhead against a rock formation, and he would slump down, completely exhausted, after the impact. Silas would slowly walk up to him, flipping out a knife from where Breakdown's hammer used to be. As this would be happening, Bulkhead, slipping in and out of consciousness, would be listing the names of fallen Wreckers (Topspin, Twin Twist, Broadside, Rack'n'Ruin, Crest, Hyperion, etc.), until Silas stops walking up to him. Bulkhead looks up, as his sight refocuses, and says one final name, "Breakdown". Silas would respond, saying "And there's your last words", before he stabs Bulkhead repeatedly (all that would be seen is the silhouettes of Silas and Bulkhead).

Bulkhead would attempt to get a signal to base, resulting in Optimus and the others arriving through the GroundBridge to help him. When they arrive, the camera pans out so that the viewer can see Bulkhead's smoking body.

They return to the base just after Wheeljack arrives there. He doesn't know exactly why he was called to base, but when he asks where Bulkhead is and no one responds, he sees the still open GroundBridge and charges through it. Optimus yells his name, and charges after him.

When Optimus comes out at the battle site, he sees Wheeljack fall on his knees immediately. Wheeljack says "I usually tried to distance myself from others so that I wouldn't get close to them, in case this ever happened." He pauses. "But I never suspected that this could happen to......". He trails off. Optimus stays silent.

Wheeljack slowly rises up, and accesses something on his arm. He says the following, pausing every so often: "Wrecker status log, access code 1147b. Current member status: 7 Online...". He has an extended pause here. "...23 Offline."

He steps back after he finishes. Optimus then says to him "It may also be important for you to gain knowledge of the loss of Breakdown.". Wheeljack responds, saying "I considered Breakdown dead a long time ago. I was instructed to keep a record of who's dead and who's not by my commander, Ultra Magnus....my former commander.".

He turns around and faces Optimus, saying "I pledge myself to your command, Optimus Prime. This war needs to end, and I'll do whatever I can to get us closer to that objective.".

At the end of the episode we hear Wheeljack talking as the camera faces Earth from space, and then pans out, slowly and then quickly. He says "Commlink request 1147b, this is Wheeljack. I don't know if any of you still use this old signal, but on the off chance someone is listening, I send this message: Based on what I know, there are only 7 of us left online, and this war doesn't seems to be ending anytime soon. I know our ranks scattered all those years ago, but we need to take an interest in this war again; an interest in ending it, once and for all. We need to think of ourselves not as Wreckers, but as Autobots. If any of you are listening: Ultra Magnus, Springer, Hot Shot, Red Alert, Scattorshot, Crosswise, I strongly urge you to come to my current location. Megatron is here as well, we can end the reign of terror that he has brought upon our world, and all worlds. We must save our people, it is our duty as Wreckers. We must save all Autobots. We must save, our new home."

6. Driskull98

Driskull98 Evil is as evil do.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Handle):
    Tumblr:
    ^ Roberto Orci and Alex Kurtzman, please be reading this.

Also, add Kup in there. Then the Wreckers would be complete.

Last edited: May 22, 2012
  7. FireflyZ

FireflyZ Active Member

Stardust262: NEED THIS TO HAPPEN AT SOME POINT -fangasm-

I'm thinking that if Ratchet ever bites the dust, he would go out in a heroic way.
    A load of Vehicons overwhelm the base and Ratchet happens to have a severely ill patient (probably one of the humans, or maybe Arcee). Deciding to stay behind while the others escape, he would be faced with fighting the horde alone.
    Considering his lack of battle skill, he'll obviously lose but his last act could involve some kind of last minute emergency measure to protect whoever his patient was (some form of force-field or the like. It would have risks though, which is why he didn't use it in the first place).

Corny, I know. But hey, that's what Prime's all about!

8. Stardust262

News Credits:
    Thanks guys :) 

I was gonna have Kup be part of the line up, but then I started to think that it would be better to have Kup be the famous war-hero of the Wreckers who fell in an extremely heated battle in the past

9. FireflyZ

FireflyZ Active Member

> Just noticed I put Sawdust instead of Stardust

Brain, why do you hate me so?

Adding to the Ratchet possibility, Knockout should probably be in the fight as well, Medic against Medic.

10. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Arcee dies in the last episode to save Jack.

11. Leather Elbows

Leather Elbows Dooper

News Credits:
    Bulkhead trips over a bunch of cables in the base and Miko just happens to be walking by. Squish

12. Arbitron

Arbitron Banned

Arcee dies from being a dumb bitch.

Most likely death.

13. roccondil5

roccondil5 sculptor

I seriously don't get tis character deathwish that's been goinvg on lately. why don't we kill them all, it would be cool just to see ppl bitch about getting what they wanted... jeez. here's my idea, how about NOT killing characters just for the hell of it?

14. Puck Hockey

Puck Hockey Well-Known Member

Cliffjumper, Seaspray, and Breakdown say hi.

15. Optimus1116

Optimus1116 Autobot

News Credits:
    And Tailgate, Roadbuster, Pyro, Rotorstorm, Skyquake, Unicron, Makeshift...

16. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    Arcee dies when driving off the top of a mountain and into a chasm while trying to avenge the death of a minobot.

17. Stardust262

News Credits:
    You forgot Impactor. And Unicron isn't dead, just in stasis

18. longhaulsub

longhaulsub BULL IN THE CHINA SHOP

Stardust, that was a great post. :thumbs2: 

19. Stardust262

News Credits:
    Thanks man :D 

20. Kylehudson14

Kylehudson14 On when I'm on

Arcee f**king tears apart Airachnid!!! while trying to keep jack safe:redface2: