how would you handle this

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Apr 26, 2009.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

i have been giving this a bit of thought lately

imagine a elseworlds style storyline , one set in a idw style g1 continuity.

one in which it was instead the decepticons who got their afts handed to them and were banished to cybertron

one in which the autobots have entered into a lasting alliance with we humans to form a human/autobot earth defense command style of military police force

in a nutshell people it would be in equal part a storyline that is a cross between brave command dagwon/ brave police j-decker with it being at the same time a transformer adaption of the 2 while at the same time adapting certain elements of each of those brave series into this transformers elseworld style continuity

i could actually see this kind of storyline being explored as a gritty detective/police drama

hell i could even see a roll call scene with prowl in which said scene is a respectable homage to this show
    YouTube - roll call

what with prowl being the by the book type i could all too easily see his character in a scene like that